GDT: SEASON FINALE | Leafs @ Devils | 7PM CBC | It All Comes Down To This! (Leo is Back!)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarMarSab3

formerly #13 & TML4EVR
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Didnt mean that as an insult, I just heard that a lot from younger fans.

ACC - much like the Dome - goes wild if you give them a reason to cheer.
None taken. I completely agree. Its always been a Toronto thing for all sports, when games matter its fantastic.

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
It definitely is. Whenever I go to the Rangers board, there actually seems to be a bit of a mutual respect between us and the Rangers. We both know how it feels like to be a big market hated on by everyone with a massive inferiority complex and we definitely both know what ridiculously long cup droughts feel like, so theres a lot of "hey, I know that feel" between the 2 fanbases.

But yeah, we faced the Devils, what, 3 times between 98-02? Hell, look at how much Isles fans hate us and that was just one ****ing series lol.

That Isles series was rough, plus I think they're annoyed at Tavares-Leafs speculation, but those haven't happened for a while.

Coincidentally, the Devils beating us is doing us a favour. So please, hold on New Jersey.

Reddaye

Nov 1, 2011
New Brunswick
I want Zacha to score to see the Devils board blow up like Chris Farley talking about dah Bears...

Who would win in a game between three Zachas with two Sartinis vs the NHL Allstars but to make it fair the NHL Allstars get to ice 15 players at the same time.

Let them enjoy their prospect. He's a really good player.

It's not like we act any differently with our players.

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
Didnt mean that as an insult, I just heard that a lot from younger fans.

ACC - much like the Dome - goes wild if you give them a reason to cheer.

Yea & Leaf fans are a little more educated, they don't start cheering when the linesman puts his arm up for an offside, thinking the other team is getting a penalty.

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA
I feel bad for Sparks.The only reason he's playing is because he gives us the best chance to lose.

Mad Brills*

leafs look awful tonight.

So naturally they will win somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad