Time to change goal song?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Each player should pick their own. That’s the future. Most habs goal songs have been pretty crap imo.

Svart

Live Slow, Die Fat
Jul 5, 2006
I just want the goal horn to be shorter... or like 3 short ones and then a longer one... not one looooooong annoying horn

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 24, 2012
Montreal
Loved when they played U2's Vertigo when they scored. It was great!

Went seemlessly with Pierre Houde goal call!
Et le buuuuut!!!! Hello Hello, I'm at a place called vertigo... awesome!

I wouldn't mind Boney M's Rasputin as the goal song!

Et le buuuuut!!! RA RA Rasputin, lover of the russian queen, there was a cat that really was gone! I see it!

It would be funny if they changed it to some shit like Cotton Eye Joe LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Stive Morgan

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Toujours Vivant by Gerry Boulet

I love the victory vibe of that song so much. An instrumental version could work so well.

I just want them to change the current song honestly, it's time. It's a new Era.

Fatbiggie

Unregistered User
Jul 30, 2005
I would play the theme song of Lance et compte (the original one).

Little bit of 80’s in your life never hurt anyone

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
L'Oreille or Loco Locass all the way

Allez, allez, allez, allez Montréal!
On veut gagner!
On peut gagner!
On va gagner!

Let players have their choices. Allow overrule if they pick Modern Country or Nickelback. That is very obviously the only objective correct take.
We need more Euros that like melodic death metal and black metal. tbh I was always jealous that the Bruins had a metalhead in Rask and Pricer was a country boy lol

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
I love the victory vibe of that song so much. An instrumental version could work so well.

I just want them to change the current song honestly, it's time. It's a new Era.
I was totally being sarcastic, I find that song hilarious, especially the video 😂.

But at this same time, its very on brand.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Remove the Hey! song already. It really makes the product look dated. We are no longer in the Bergevin era.

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
There plenty of song that would fit, but I still find it strange to play the same song in every situation when your tied, up by 3
, down by 4 or a OT winner the mood just isn’t the same… each situation should get their song everyone would be pump to ear here each song every time.
Goal while trailing
Tying goal
Go head goal
Goal when already up
PP
PK
Empty net goal
OT game winner

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad