Players in their new uniforms

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
View attachment 909926
Not sure if Cutter Gauthier counts since he's played one regular season game for the Ducks but I don't think many non Ducks fans saw it and our only real adds were Fabbri and Dumoulin, and that's not as fun for this thread. So Cutter in the new jersey as the rookie squad's captain.
I have to say, I am not a fan of these at all. It needs a black highlight separating the orange from the white.

Different strokes. I quite like them compared to the post Mighty Ducks trash they've been wearing for a decade+
The ducks had a great set coming into the league and have continually had the worst jerseys in the league every time they revamp.

This one doesn’t work as is but could be tweaked to be better.

Reactions: Ignatius

Jun 27, 2005
455114328_899506205558464_5064640644393027412_n.jpg

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Anaheim...man, how do you go from the absolute worst jerseys in the league for damn near two decades and then finally go back to the look that works, only to ruin it with the shittiest color scheme possible to ruin the whole thing. They are better than what they're replacing, it'd be impossible not to be, but they still hurt to look at. That shade of orange should only exist in highway construction zones and gold should never come in contact with it at all.

I can't believe Anaheim is making me complement Philadelphia, but they're begging for the comparison with that color scheme and Philadelphia's jerseys don't make my eyes hurt, even if I despise that franchise.

Eggplant & teal or go away.

Oh, uh.....in the spirit of the thread...
AA1rlj8x.img

Rutger McGroarty.

There, now I've pissed off Jets fans too.

McGroarty is going to take some time getting used to if only because no Penguins forward has ever worn a jersey number that low.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad