GDT: SEASON FINALE | Leafs @ Devils | 7PM CBC | It All Comes Down To This! (Leo is Back!)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Sometimes when I download subtitles and they are really bad I think to myself: "Man, the guys that made this can't really understand anything what this movie is about."

Romanuk is like that. He talks and talks, and I have a feeling he doesn't quite understand what's going on out there.

I don't know if it's that. It's more monkey see monkey do. They just do it because everyone else is doing it and don't ask why. It's kind of cute to see teams we have no history with like Anaheim or San Jose get all bothered when we play them.
You can't blame Canadian regionalism or "HNIC used to be Leafcentric" if you come from some of those markets.
In the end it only produces more attention on every single thing going on with us. If you really want the Leafs to go away just ignore us.

tumblr_inline_nhb366otcz1roouzc.gif

Mad Brills*

Henrique is a monster tonight. One of the most underrated players.

YLC

May 6, 2010
Riley had to cover for Brennan after he failed to defend Henrique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad