Series Talk: SCFs Discussion - 2024 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
i get what youre saying but i honestly loved it and it seemed like it didnt override plagens

I like when color announcers add in some or a lot of excitement

Madden and Romo were/are my favorites on the NFL side, a bit biased with romo as im a cowboys fan
Bruh, you made it impossible to like your comment!!

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
It's a sweet display, I wish the NHL was okay with having a bit more fun and decided to cover the floor with beach sand and plastic rats.
it sure looks nice, i wanna see what the arena is gonna do as a permanent thing tho. Im scared cause of this...:laugh:

1721069915334.png

ShootIt

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2008
i get what youre saying but i honestly loved it and it seemed like it didnt override plagens

I like when color announcers add in some or a lot of excitement

Madden and Romo were/are my favorites on the NFL side, a bit biased with romo as im a cowboys fan

Billy going nuts is what makes it memorable to me.

We all know Billy loves this team, was glad to hear some emotion. Especially after listening to ESPN being monotone in regards to the Panthers for the last couple series.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Is there a convenient resource that shows the public where the players are taking the cup on their day if they are doing something in public? Wouldn't mind taking a road trip somewhere.
Montour is going to be at six nations on the 24th of July.

If you start driving now you should make it.

On SiriusXM Lomby said he plans to spend his day with the cup in South Florida since he appreciated how much the people loved him and plans to take it to fire stations and whatnot.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Reinhart was clearly better this season than Tkachuk, IMO. I get that this kind of poll isn't just for ranking guys based on one season, but I'm hoping M.T. picks it back up after an off-season of recovery.

Oh, right, he's out partying his ass off. Well,
especially factoring in Reinos 2way game

But man that flash we saw from chucky after january was insane, and he still was tied in points with barkov despite obviously still feeling that sternum injury

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Reinhart was clearly better this season than Tkachuk, IMO. I get that this kind of poll isn't just for ranking guys based on one season, but I'm hoping M.T. picks it back up after an off-season of recovery.

Oh, right, he's out partying his ass off. Well,
About that, am I paranoid to be a bit concerned about their preparation for the new season when seeing all these partying vids and photos? I mean, they've absolutely earned it and they're professional athletes, surely they know when it’s time to train again, right?

Reactions: batting1k

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad