Series Talk: SCFs Discussion - 2024 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
No. They're technically "Alternate Governors" according to the Panthers website but to my knowledge they have no other role on the team. Ick. Incredibly tacky.

It's pretty standard. Don't like it but it is what it is. Every other team also lists owners first. Detroit has like all the family.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240713-140522.png
    Screenshot_20240713-140522.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 3

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
I was expecting they’d all be on there. I’m pretty sure when they interviewed him on the ice after the win he said how special it’s going to be that his kids will all be on there. So I wasn’t shocked to see it. I’m just a little surprised balinskis didn’t get on there but Mahura and gadjo did but looking at it they both technically played more games than him this season. Didn’t realize that. Plus Mahura was with us for the run last year so I imagine he’d get preferential treatment but he did surprisingly play 4 more games than uvis this season, didn’t feel like it. And gadjo played nearly half the season at 39 games

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Does make me wonder.... If the Leafs ever won, who even goes on the Cup? Rogers and Bell Canada? Lol...

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
Totally get what you’re saying. But Lindsay is not just your ordinary color announcer, he’s a Panther through and through.
I get it, but one of the first things you learn before you go on air is that you're not a part of the team. I get he's a Panthers legend, but he's cheering like he's on the team. Feel bad for Plagens, had a once-in-a-career call taken over.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
I get it, but one of the first things you learn before you go on air is that you're not a part of the team. I get he's a Panthers legend, but he's cheering like he's on the team. Feel bad for Plagens, had a once-in-a-career call taken over.
i get what youre saying but i honestly loved it and it seemed like it didnt override plagens

I like when color announcers add in some or a lot of excitement

Madden and Romo were/are my favorites on the NFL side, a bit biased with romo as im a cowboys fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad