Mar 3, 2013
Still no PoMo?

There’s this one from Twitter but it’s before Bob looked at the camera

1720713558695.jpeg

Reactions: Chaos2k7

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Weegar has been really good for the Flames. He was actually really good for us for the most part. Huberdeau contract is the problem. Weegars is currently very good value.

Weegar went back to playing a more humble game. After Ekblad got injured (again) in early 2021, Weegar I guess felt like it was his shot to be 'the guy' and just became unbelievably reckless. People mostly remember the playoff flubs, but it was bad in the regular season, too.

You watch him in Calgary, he's found a good balance and looks as good as I've ever seen him (and I was a big fan for most of his tenure here). Huberdeau mostly looks like the same guy in a much worse situation.

JLD can take a victory lap on calling that one forever. The Panthers dodged the world's largest bullet by not signing Huberdeau to a big contract. Getting Tkachuk in a sign & trade was just spectacular. Zito really should get a statue for that and somehow getting Hornqvist for Matheson.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
lol that Edmonton fans are still having titty baby fits over game 7.

I love it.
Well, actually, we here in Florida ARE living in a fantasy because the Oilers truthfully didn’t lose. That means they won. Need proof? Well here it is, undisputed:
1) oilers scored more goals - only winners do that, duh.
2) oilers great, probably the best evah McDavidAndGoliath - got the Coony Smith award - only winners do eh?
3) oilers fans deserved it more because they’re louder and there’s more of them - the parade was a deep fake, obviously dude

There’s more where that came from but I’ll let y’all chew on them bones first for a while.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Well, actually, we here in Florida ARE living in a fantasy because the Oilers truthfully didn’t lose. That means they won. Need proof? Well here it is, undisputed:
1) oilers scored more goals - only winners do that, duh.
2) oilers great, probably the best evah McDavidAndGoliath - got the Coony Smith award - only winners do eh?
3) oilers fans deserved it more because they’re louder and there’s more of them - the parade was a deep fake, obviously dude

There’s more where that came from but I’ll let y’all chew on them bones first for a while.

These netherland fans before a semi final game in a different country (than there own) have nothing on the greatest parade that never happen in Edmonton

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad