Series Talk: SCFs Discussion - 2024 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
learned a lot from them
Oetter (the best goalie in the league apparently), a third string goalie, and cam talbot >> Bob
Forsling is some AHL scrub who cant hold a candle to doughty and hughes
Barkov is overrated
Evander Kane is gonna publicly execute chucky and bennett
They weigh more on avg than us so theyre more physical. somehow
Weve apparently faced noone and the East is full of bums

I accept everything they said but I draw the line at weight.

Surely Ekblad tilts that in our favor

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I’d say he cracks the ice in our favor but same idea
2de.gif

EKBLAD....ALL ALONE!!!!!

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Reactions: Chaos2k7

Cats711

Apr 24, 2022
UK
I’m an Oilers fan. I post on the Oilers board. No one the board thinks Oilers are going to run over the Panthers. None. Nobody in the Oilers local media thinks Oilers are going to run the panthers over. Most Oilers fans think this will be a long series and is a coin flip.

Also, just like to add, Edmonton fans are ranked as one of the warmest. Other Canadian fan bases hate us because oh the Oilers history of knocking them out of the playoffs. Vancouver Canuck fans are still calling into our local radio shows and trolling.

I just came here to say it’s going to be a great series and we are looking forward to it.
Scary thing about this series us, both teams could win it 4-0 or it could go the distance. This is the first series, I'm not confident.

Edmonton have a lot of firepower. The best player in the league in McDavid. Draisaitl certainly top 10 if not top 5. Bouchard is another elite player. Hyman has been fantastic. Just so much to like and fear.

I'll be honest I wanted Dallas as I felt more confident in beating them.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I don't get why the Oilers PK being good is important in this series?

Our power play sucks I don't expect us to score 1 regardless of who is PK-ing lmao

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
According to Naturalstatrick, Barkov and McDavid have been together on the ice for 28 minutes 5v5 last three season. In that time, McDavid corsi 48%, shots for % 47%, xGF% 51%, HDCF 54%, GF/GA even at 1/1. I think we'll be fine.
I know we always say that you gotta disregard regular season stats or at least not use it to base your opinions on how a playoff series would go.

But regardless, that's pretty impressive. I would be ecstatic if Barkov could go even with McDavid like that this series. Honestly, no excuse not to win if that happens.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017

Greg Cote really loves his hit pieces, lol, only reason he stays relevant I guess.

The sad thing is, Greg Cote hasn't been relevant in ages. The Herald went from being a third rate rag to a corpse kept alive for tax write-off purposes.

Cote is a moron who knows less about hockey than my neighbor from Trinidad who thinks Aaron Ekblad is a fullback.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
You know, I'm gonna take some shit for this, but I'm pretty happy with how this season went, as long as they make progress and win at least two games in the finals. But they better win at least two f***ing games.

Tom Brady

Legend of all Legends!
Feb 13, 2010
Oilers played like shit tonight and Skinner dragged their carcass over the line

For the love of God, please do the league, Canada, and decency a favour and beat this team.

The oilers are the truck nuts of the NHL. Their fans are pigs and the players like Kane pricks
You dislike the Oilers? fine but calling the fanbase pigs ? really dude ?

Reactions: RogerRoger and MaWa

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
You know, I'm gonna take some shit for this, but I'm pretty happy with how this season went, as long as they make progress and win at least two games in the finals. But they better win at least two f***ing games.
at this rate well finally win by our 5th finals appearance

1717559754602.png

Find it funny bobs on the "bad" side yet isnt bad, just beat out by how good igor was

Pretty nice considering our only negatives are 4th liners, and how we absolutely dominated the rangers were it not for God mode Igor

Also sam f***ing bennett holy shit

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad