Series Talk: SCFs Discussion - 2024 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Holy shit for as long as the Oilers have been around, they act like a bunch of teenagers. They have the 2 best players in the world, and cry because we dont worship them. For such a hockey loving city, and country, they really need to watch other teams play more. The nonsense they say about the Panthers clearly shows they have not watched us play, and do not have a clue as to what is coming the Oilers way.
LoL
West Toronto....
or is Toronto really East Edmonton?

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
learned a lot from them
Oetter (the best goalie in the league apparently), a third string goalie, and cam talbot >> Bob
Forsling is some AHL scrub who cant hold a candle to doughty and hughes
Barkov is overrated
Evander Kane is gonna publicly execute chucky and bennett
They weigh more on avg than us so theyre more physical. somehow
Weve apparently faced noone and the East is full of bums
The local paper is trying to tell them some things, but (for some) their arrogance is riding too high on the euphoria of reaching the Final.

All of the viewers were in NYC metro area, probably......

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Holy shit for as long as the Oilers have been around, they act like a bunch of teenagers. They have the 2 best players in the world, and cry because we dont worship them. For such a hockey loving city, and country, they really need to watch other teams play more. The nonsense they say about the Panthers clearly shows they have not watched us play, and do not have a clue as to what is coming the Oilers way.
Guess they don’t believe the rumors about how dirty we are. We’ll be glad to show them then.

whitefang

May 5, 2024
Iona, FL
Yeah- every team has its ultra homers. Definitely going to great! General consensus on the street is anxiousness but in a good way. As mentioned, most fans know this is going to be a tough series. I’m thinking fans of both teams will need some aspirin after every game…and loving it!!

Feel free to ask any questions you have about our team.
Aspirin? Are you kidding? Every red-blooded, flag-waving, Canadian I know (all 3 of 'em) will slosh down a few before, during and after every game.

nq28ZqT.gif

Reactions: foshizzle

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
Not gonna jinx it or anything, but if we cant beat the Oilers then we will never win a Cup. Okay, they have two of the best, if not the best players in the league, but other than that their line-up isnt impressive at all. Shit goaltender aswell. Must be one of the weaker teams to make it to the final post cap. There I said it, and now I hope the guys deliever and go out hard game 1.

Last year we were banged up badly, we look better this postseason. Lets f***ing go!

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
While i think we cooled off during last years long break + injuries
This week off should help us this time around.
Barkov and Bennys hand hopefully should be fully healed, hopefully whatever is plaguing reino also heals up.

Nice that we arent on some crazy heater nor do we have a few players going god mode to save us, just playing consistent and contributions top to bottom as opposed to last year

I doubt McDavid, Drai, Hyman cool off, but you gotta wonder if Skinner cools down by the finals, hes been playing good but hes not exactly anything what we have faced before.

Not gonna jinx it or anything, but if we cant beat the Oilers then we will never win a Cup. Okay, they have two of the best, if not the best players in the league, but other than that their line-up isnt impressive at all. Shit goaltender aswell. Must be one of the weaker teams to make it to the final post cap. There I said it, and now I hope the guys deliever and go out hard game 1.

Last year we were banged up badly, we look better this postseason. Lets f***ing go!
someone else mentioned it, but they look like us in our president trophy season and last year a bit. Underdogs (till now) with an underperforming goalie playing out of his mind, great top players with 0 depth, new coach - Up against a team that is solid all around and has a recent finals defeat burning into them

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Just proves you can say anything on the internet and get away with it.

Reactions: Laus723

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
I picked Panthers in 6 on the main board, but I'd like to see it end in 5.

I think we are a better overall team, have a coach who I believe will prepare the team to hopefully keep McDrai in check, and have a huge advantage in net. We just need to play the same game we have been playing all playoffs long, and I think we tire them out, and end up winning our first ***.(not going to complete that sentence).

The advantage of playing last SCF is huge for us, as we have seen all playoffs long that its been a business mentality. This team is on a mission.

Great8Cam

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2008
Aspirin? Are you kidding? Every red-blooded, flag-waving, Canadian I know (all 3 of 'em) will slosh down a few before, during and after every game.

nq28ZqT.gif
My son and I have been tailgating in the parking lot 2 hours before every single game in the playoffs having drinks, and my wife and daughter have been to 3 or 4. Always a pre-game party. I don’t want to hear from any ‘Nadiens about drinking before an after.

When my son was playing travel hockey the Canadian teams would come down for tournaments and their parents would always admire us drinking in the rink parking lots pre-game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad