Series Talk: SCFs Discussion - 2024 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA

« You’re all f***ing brilliant and I love every one of ya »

Man… Gotta say and admit. Paul really won me over. I f***ing love him !

That quote can also be me to this board.

LFG CATS GO !!!

Man im telling you. If we win the cup, I will use my webbed feet on Paul however he wants just for a chance for him to call me brilliant

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Finally
IMG_8459.jpeg

Chaos2k7

2024 Stanley Cup Champions! 🏆
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I apologize for EVER calling ANY of you irrational or unhinged, I have excused myself from the Playoffs Forum as it is just too much to handle the obnoxiousness of the Oilers fans over there.

They make Leafs, Bruins, and Rangers fans seem logical and unbiased, what an absolute shitshow.

Hopefully we raise the Cup in Edmonton, 100% what they deserve. Good lord.

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
I apologize for EVER calling ANY of you irrational or unhinged, I have excused myself from the Playoffs Forum as it is just too much to handle the obnoxiousness of the Oilers fans over there.

They make Leafs, Bruins, and Rangers fans seem logical and unbiased, what an absolute shitshow.

Hopefully we raise the Cup in Edmonton, 100% what they deserve. Good lord.
I wondered how you stayed with it so long.

• Haha
Reactions: MaWa and Chaos2k7

Stanley Cup Boundd

Sep 17, 2018
The keys to SC are simple:
- stop McD
- stop Oil PP (which is same as above)
- crowd Skinner

Nurse, Perry, etc will self destruct and f*** up all on their own and Drai/Bouch won’t be able to save them.

ETA: I left Hyman off the concerns list because he’s more Huberdeau than Tkachuk/Reino.
didn’t Hyman force his way out of Florida & went to the Maple Quif’s? I wonder why nobody is talking about that!?

Reinprecht not at practice

Is ekblad still living with him?

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
To me I’m cherishing the days having fun with the moment. I’m gonna have Panthers withdrawals starting at the end of June.
Yeah I’m trying my best to take a deep breath and just relax and enjoy the moment. During the games, I’m able to do that for the most part through this run, still nerve wracking, but I try to be in and enjoy the moment. We’re obviously incredibly fortunate to be one of the two teams still playing right now, division and conference champs, it’s just that calm before the storm isn’t so calm in my brain lmao

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad