SCF - Game 7: The Game of Fates, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
head to head.gif

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I thought we'd be great in regular season and meh in playoffs unless another great trade like last year's Ek trade.

So we start the regular season spectacularly bad
Fire the coach that I loved
Hired a stranger
Hired an OBC guy as an assistant
I was pissed!
Then we go on a run for the ages.
Bouch emerges as a .ppg Dman

We hit playoffs... I think we should beat LA in 7. Worried about Nucks. Positive Dallas finishes us. Positive Florida finishes us.

And here we are... one crack at a cup! Never saw it coming.

Agree with the sentiment on the GDT

This could be 5-0 Florida
5-0 Edmonton
3-2 in a thriller
a legendary Game 7 OT coinflip

Can Florida lose 4 in a row
Can Edmonton win 4 in a row
McD with 4 points
Barkov shuts us all down and Bob with a shutout

My sleep last night sucked. May the luckier/best team win!

Go Oilers!

Reactions: Skate2Stick

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
I think Edmonton scores a couple early goals and completely deflates the building and the Panthers and the game is not particularly close

Reactions: Zerotonine

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
3-2 in overtime. Just has to be OT.

The winner? No f***ing idea.

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
The only way I could see McDavid and the Oilers losing this game is if they have Kyle Dubas give McDavid the same pre game speech as he did to Marner for their Game 7 in the Amazon series when they lost to Montreal

Reactions: CycloneSweep

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Game 4-7 Skinner will be Game 4-7 Skinner again tonight. Oils take this one 4-0 and complete the reverse sweep. Oilers complete their storybook year and history will be made.
Funny because last goal I saw, (not counting empty netters) Barkov made Skinner look like a JV high school goalie.

• Haha
Reactions: roon

lextune

I'm too old for this.
Jun 9, 2008
New Hampshire
If the Oilers score first I could see the Panthers completely collapsing.

If the Panthers score first, I could still either team winning it, so for the sake of an exciting game I'm really hoping Florida gets on the board first, (and early).

• Love
Reactions: Mike C

NewtJorden

For Light and Life
Aug 9, 2006
Rimouski
Mentally i think the Panthers are no longer there. If they somehow manage to remember how to play hockey early on, they might have a chance. If not, Oilers will have one more easy win to take the Cup.

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
If a team commits an infraction it needs to be called. Simple as that.
Some people sounding like Canuck fans back in round 2. No need to whine about refs before the game has even started.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Funny because last goal I saw, (not counting empty netters) Barkov made Skinner look like a JV high school goalie.
It was an absolutely gorgeous goal. He didn't just make Skinner look like a JV goalie but also the 2 Oilers he danced around!

However, gorgeous goal or shitty goal of a shin and in.. they both count as 1. The score of that particular game was 5-1 regardless of how beautiful the Barkov goal was.

So, if any Panther wants to deke Skinner out of his socks for 1 beauty goal tonight... I am all for it. Hopefully we can muster 2 goals to counter that (pretty or not).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad