SCF - Game 7: The Game of Fates, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

zar

Bleed Blue
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
The day has finally arrived…

• 34 years
• 409 months
• 12450 days
• 2777 games (2601 RS 176 PO)

Today, The Edmonton Oilers could be Stanley Cup Champions again.

Happy Stanley Cup Final Game 7!

L. F. G. !!!

LET'S GO OILERS!!!

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Circuit Circus
An Oilers Cup win will be the greatest thing to ever happen to Bettman and the NHL. Hockey will explode onto the mainstream with this one. I’ve never seen more hype and media attention than these SCFs. McJesus saved Edmontons ass, and now he will save Bettman’s.
Yep! Casual fans don't care about Barkovs and Forslings.
They want the Ovies and Crosbys to win.

SAVE THE NHL, CONNOR

• Haha
Reactions: Czechboy

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
The day has finally arrived…

• 34 years
• 409 months
• 12450 days
• 2777 games (2601 RS 176 PO)

Today, The Edmonton Oilers could be Stanley Cup Champions again.

Happy Stanley Cup Final Game 7!

L. F. G. !!!

LET'S GO OILERS!!!
At first I thought that's how long you've been following the Oilers as mine is pretty close to that at 32 years haha I was 7 when I started cheering for the Oilers. Would be awesome to finally see them hoist the cup

Reactions: Czechboy

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
I just really hope this is not a ref game.

I hope I'm wrong, but I can see the Panthers coming out hard and the refs just call penalties to try and gift wrap the cup for the NHL's biggest star.
Before Game 5 the Panthers were like 9-0 with O'Rourke and Kozari, who are reffing tonight

Nice try, but no

zar

Bleed Blue
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
At first I thought that's how long you've been following the Oilers as mine is pretty close to that at 32 years haha I was 7 when I started cheering for the Oilers. Would be awesome to finally see them hoist the cup
Since before they were an NHL team. I was 20 the last time they won the Cup and I can say for certainty I did not appreciate what I was witnessing back then. I do now.

I think I’ve missed about 10 Oiler games available to watch on TV ever and I’ve been fortunate to see hundreds live in person, including being at the first 4 Cups they won.

You’d think, being older, the passion would die… nope, it will live on forever…

I’m a f***ing die hard man.

Last edited:

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Since before they were an NHL team. I was 20 the last time they won the Cup and I can say for certainty I did not appreciate what I was witnessing back then. I do now.

I think I’ve missed about 10 Oiler games available to watch on TV ever and I’ve been fortunate to see hundreds live in person, including being at the first 4 games they won.

I’m a f***ing die hard man.

Me neither. Was 13 when they won their last one. Who knew they weren't supposed to be in the SCF 1/2 of the time....

It's funny.....been hearing golf courses are shutting down prior to the game....not taking anything more than 9 holes up until 3:30-4pm. Sports leagues are cancelling games tonight. Business (including some retail) are shutting down early.

Florida prepares for hurricanes.....and then there is us. LOL

• Love
Reactions: zar and LurkerMcgee

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Florida has the opportunity to show some pride tonight or be known as one of the biggest jokes in pro sports. It will be a franchise altering night for Florida.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

snag

Feb 22, 2014
I’m gonna make a big sacrifice, maybe the biggest in HFboards history. If the Oil win tonight. I promise to never make fun of the Leaf’s again.

You are sacrificing to the Hockey God's the guilty pleasure they have given the rest of the hockey world for nearly 60 years??

You sure that will work?

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
As much as I don't really want the Oilers to win, I can't even imagine if the Leafs were in this position. It's my only saving grace right now.

The entire next season would be postponed for a dramatic reenactment of every game, to be broadcast ad nauseum every Saturday night in every intermission break for the rest of time.

• Haha
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
How will the ice be? It's 87° (32° C) in Miami, w 65% RH. Supposed to get showers tonight.

Bad ice always screws up my Rangers. Maybe these teams are more adaptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad