SCF - Game 7: The Game of Fates, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Nervous folks

LETS GO OILERS!

And whether you’re an Oilers fan, Panthers fan, flames fan, Canucks fan, Bruins fan, Blackhawks fan, rangers, etc etc. doesn’t matter. We can all agree on one thing

We will all get together after the game and watch one of the best movies of all time

1719264796663.jpeg

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
Amazing we are even here..I was backpacking this weekend out in Banff National Park and just got back.

We had no service so I had no idea who won game 6. Saturday morning we ran into a guy and his dad wearing an Oilers hat so I asked who won he said Edmonton and 5-1 with a grin on his face…I couldn’t believe it.

Tonight’s going to be an amazing story either way…wow.
Based

Reactions: Gordian Knot

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Nervous folks

LETS GO OILERS!

And whether you’re an Oilers fan, Panthers fan, flames fan, Canucks fan, Bruins fan, Blackhawks fan, rangers, etc etc. doesn’t matter. We can all agree on one thing

We will all get together after the game and watch one of the best movies of all time

View attachment 886368
Sorry man. My kid has 2 karate classes tonight and the game will be over before I can watch it. Thank God for DVR.

I'm not watching Van Damme but will say a few G Dammes to make up for it!!

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Damn, for those that laid down some money on Oilers coming back from 3-0, will be in for a good payday (if they win).

Reactions: gn2007

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Sorry man. My kid has 2 karate classes tonight and the game will be over before I can watch it. Thank God for DVR.

I'm not watching Van Damme but will say a few G Dammes to make up for it!!
Tell your kiddo good luck! I have my black belt in Tae Kwon Do. Martial arts is a fantastic thing to get into!

• Love
Reactions: Mike C

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
A lot of Canada seems to be behind Edmonton now, but it seems most of them are either because they want to see McDavid win and/or the storybook come back.

I have to imagine it's not just a Canadian dream of playing in a game 7 after coming back from 3-0.

Scoring a game 7 goal is something a bunch of hockey fans have done outside, or playing mini sticks in a basement, or a hotel during a tournament.

I asked for a half day tomorrow, but was going to go in early so I could leave early to attend something for my daughter, but now it's just I'm watching this, showing up, barely doing anything and going home at 10.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
You are right but i feel like some of the better cellys out there are when the scorer skates fast away from his teammates and the offensive side of the ice and goes nuts.

A bit is fine, this dude ran across the entire field to slide in the other corner, didn’t acknowledge a teammate ‘till they dogpiled him. Idk, different sports culture I guess.

Belanger really bitched and moaned about this one.

Haha ya it was like an extended, less pardonable version of that.

Anywho, gonna be some celebrating tonight one way or the other. Best finals in my memory, was rooting for Panthers but now I’m kinda feeling Edmonton.

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
Tonight we witness shame ETERNAL.

Honestly this is as good as it gets. Becoming the Buffalo Bills of hockey for ever and ever.

We are all here for this.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Nervous folks

LETS GO OILERS!

View attachment 886368

IMG_6450.gif

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Tell your kiddo good luck! I have my black belt in Tae Kwon Do. Martial arts is a fantastic thing to get into!
thanks man! congrats!!....he's a junior black belt in uechi ryu which is an old style okinawan discipline. he'll be 16 next week and sometime this year he'll be able to test for his adult belt. if he passes, he'll be on the official registry in Okinawa.

• Love
Reactions: tardigrade81

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Im so excited for tonight game

as a neutral fan (that has a love/hate relationship with oiler fan base).. id love to see overtime tonight

Reactions: Czechboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad