SCF - Game 7: The Game of Fates, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Edmonton has been in "win tonight or you are done" mode for three games. Now Florida is in that situation for the first time.

Alternatively, Florida has been in "win and you are champs" for the past three games. Edmonton now faces that situation.

The psychology should be interesting here. How does Florida react to their new situation. Ditto Edmonton?

I truly hope this is not a stinker like 2011 or 2019. Hoping for a 2009 game 7 type affair.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Watchin some soccer, and it’s a silly lil thing, but I hate how the goal scorer usually sprints away from his teammates. In hockey you hug your homies, because team.

Seriously though, this dude actively dodged teammates, friggin silliness.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Watchin some soccer, and it’s a silly lil thing, but I hate how the goal scorer usually sprints away from his teammates. In hockey you hug your homies, because team.

Seriously though, this dude actively dodged teammates, friggin silliness.
You are right but i feel like some of the better cellys out there are when the scorer skates fast away from his teammates and the offensive side of the ice and goes nuts.

Reactions: Hoek

Iggys Dome

Not allowed to say the “R-Word” (rebuild)
Mar 19, 2018
Cap Space
Amazing we are even here..I was backpacking this weekend out in Banff National Park and just got back.

We had no service so I had no idea who won game 6. Saturday morning we ran into a guy and his dad wearing an Oilers hat so I asked who won he said Edmonton and 5-1 with a grin on his face…I couldn’t believe it.

Tonight’s going to be an amazing story either way…wow.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
I think the Panthers are coming out better tonight, but they've trailed 90% of the last 3 games and all of a sudden you have to protect a lead if you get it. I'm feeling an Oiler comeback.

I don't really mind who wins though. Had the Oilers to win the cup on a bet from last summer, but if the Panthers win that's historically 4 new Finns winning it at the same time.

Just hoping for a really good game. This one deserves a thriller.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
I like the under tonight , dudes be gripping hard and nobody wants to make the first mistake.
Oil takes this one.

Reactions: KJoe88

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
McDavid will win the Conn Smythe. I don't think there's really any question now.

I thought up until Game 4 that Bob or Barkov had a shot, one of them perhaps even the favourite, but what McJesus did in those back-to-back four point games, not to mention this entire playoff season, is nothing short of f***ing incredible. We're talking 99/66 levels of domination.

Slam dunk now, win or lose, IMO.
I literally am banking on it. Bet Fla before series at -130. Washed that with a bet on Oilers at pick 'em tonight

Took McDavid at +600 before game 5. My 250 investment would profit 1,500.

Reactions: Just Rude and PuckG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad