SCF - Game 7: The Game of Fates, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Feels like a Panthers win at this point would be a massive disappointment.

The storyline has made its way into the mainstream. We’re seeing it making its way into the overseas news cycle, NA sport pundits who usually could care less about nhl are discussing it, Bettman going on first take.

Hockey fans and casuals alike want to see history. They want the reverse sweep to win a championship

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Since 94, there have been 8 SCF game 7's.

The eastern time zone team have won 6 of those games. NYR, Pit, Car, NJ, TB, Boston.

Central time zone with one win. Blues.

Mountain time zone with one win. Avs

East: 6 wins
West: 2 wins

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Feels like a Panthers win at this point would be a massive disappointment.

The storyline has made its way into the mainstream. We’re seeing it making its way into the overseas news cycle, NA sport pundits who usually could care less about nhl are discussing it, Bettman going on first take.

Hockey fans and casuals alike want to see history. They want the reverse sweep to win a championship
Maybe to casual fans.

But hopefully the games, not necessarily results, turn said casuals to regulars.

I acknowledge a Panthers win won't have the spice that an Edmonton win would though.

Panthers win will likely come and go by July 1st. But I'll take that.

An Edmonton win would be historic. This is my biggest fear.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
mcdavid will win the CS win or lose

i don't care who wins, but if the oilers win i really hope its on a corey perry game-winner where he sticks his nuts in bob's face after

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
I wouldn’t wish the feeling of whoever loses tonight on my worst enemy. Going to be historic levels pain for one of these teams. I can’t wait to watch.
Either Florida has the worst choke in sports history or the Oilers fail to bring the cup to Canada.

Its a win win either way. :popcorn:

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
thanks man! congrats!!....he's a junior black belt in uechi ryu which is an old style okinawan discipline. he'll be 16 next week and sometime this year he'll be able to test for his adult belt. if he passes, he'll be on the official registry in Okinawa.
Holy smokes!!! That is amazing man! Wish him luck from me ! And from all oil nation! And if there is some that don’t wish him luck, f*** them.

• Love
Reactions: Mike C

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Either Florida has the worst choke in sports history or the Oilers fail to bring the cup to Canada.

Its a win win either way. :popcorn:
My neighbor is a diehard Tampa sports/Lightning fan and I’m not sure the Lightning winning back to back Cups would give him as much joy as watching the Panthers lose tonight. He’s a great dude but has historic levels of petty within him :laugh:

Reactions: Hoek and Master P

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Entire province of Alberta has Oilers fever right now. Reminds me of 2006. I’m expecting to see grown men cry tonight win or lose

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
i really hope its on a corey perry game-winner where he sticks his nuts in bob's face after
giphy.gif

RMF5630

Jun 13, 2022
Have to think the two day break benefited Florida way more. They will make a key adjustment. Home crowd. Game 7. It would be stunning to see them come out and not play good hockey.

Bobrovski hasn't been great. But you just know Skinner is due for a bad game. Ditto Nurse/Ceci.
Key adjustments? Where? So far his key adjustments has been playing Cousins on the 4th line. Do you think they are 4th line tinkering away from the cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad