SCF - Game 7: The Game of Fates, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Have some sympathy, he hasn't posted since Friday.

There will be no sympathy tonight. Mods are ready…..

IMG_0562.png

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I woukd switch up top 2 lines.
Tkachuk with Barkov.
Reinhardt with Bennet.

Both Reinhart and Verheague have been trash this series. Barkov needs a top performer who is performing like one to compliment his great efforts.

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
Don't know if McDavid will recover mentally if Oilers lose this one.
Not sure I will if the Panthers lose this one.

Two cup appearances, two years in a row. The first, we were handed a spectacular defeat. The second, we were within 1 win of victory, only to be handed another spectacular defeat.

I am pretty sure we will lose this tonight— I've watched enough Panthers hockey over the last 20 years to know when we are cooked. I'm preparing myself for that and the endless heckling and less-than-humble chest-thumping that will follow.

We need to adjust our play style because the Oilers are now essentially doing the same Vegas did to smoke us, and we have learned nothing. I love Maurice, but he waits too long to change things up. Moreover, we seem shaky and nervous the last few games.

Tonight is just a formality, Oilers in 7.

However, it is just sports, plus I live in Edmonton and think the Stelter family could really use a win.

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015

Two cup appearances, two years in a row. The first, we were handed a spectacular defeat. The second, we were within 1 win of victory, only to be handed another spectacular defeat.

I am pretty sure we will lose this tonight— I've watched enough Panthers hockey over the last 20 years to know when we are cooked. I'm preparing myself for that and the endless heckling and less-than-humble chest-thumping that will follow.

We need to adjust our play style because the Oilers are now essentially doing the same Vegas did to smoke us, and we have learned nothing. I love Maurice, but he waits too long to change things up. Moreover, we seem shaky and nervous the last few games.

However, it is just sports, plus I live in Edmonton and think the Stelter family could really use a win.
Your energy is voodoo. I don’t like it!

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Circuit Circus
I really like the Panthers and will not rub it in at all if we win.

However, this would be amazing ammo for all the western conference posters that shit on the Oilers or McDavid.

PLEASE LORD GIVE ME THIS AMMO

• Love
Reactions: Video Nasty and zar

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
surprised by Okposo sneaking back in

dude SUCKS
he does.
if I'm new to the game and I watched...

my question would be " if these are the best two teams....how rhe f*** did Oposo ( and some others) make the teams???

Answer - low salary cap 32 team league

GrandmaCookie

Feb 10, 2019
Not sure I will.

I can't imagine how bad it would suck lmao. Just picture being a 12 years old new Panthers' fan in 1993-1994 and growing up with the club. And now, 31 years later, the boy has grew to be a fully grown 43 years old married man with kids, watching the current playoff with his family. 1 win away from a cup, just to see his team suffer a major collapse and lose the cup. Then never seeing the Panthers win the cup for the next couple of decades until old age.

A tale worth telling to his grandchild tho.:DD

Jason316

Oct 3, 2017
Santa Monica California
Not sure I will.

Trying the reverse jinx I see

It's Game 7 both teams are equal could go either way

I'm obviously cheering for McDavid to cement his legacy tonight but to that he as to win 4 in a row after being down 0-3....odds are against them

zar

Bleed Blue
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB

Hey man. I can tell you’re a die hard. You’ve posted many times how you feel.

I can understand how you would feel with the momentum swing but please try to just enjoy the game… the moment.

If the Panthers win, I will honestly feel happy for true fans like you.

Enniskillen

Jan 16, 2021
I’m gonna make a big sacrifice, maybe the biggest in HFboards history. If the Oil win tonight. I promise to never make fun of the Leaf’s again.
Lol, your team plays game 7 of SCF and you bring up the Leafs? Why not enjoy this moment? Get some therapy, this is cringy as f.ck

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I think the Cats will purr-vail tonight. 🐱🐱🐱

Why?? Well because they are backed up against a wall. And what do wild animals do when they are cornered?? They strike :yo: :yo: :yo:

Oil can’t gush forever. ;)

• Love
Reactions: the

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
Panthers absolutely must score in the first 10 minutes of this game, and before the Oilers get on the board. That is their best shot at winning this game.

Another chase and they will just crumble. Their fans are already on edge. I just imagine what would have happened if the Canucks didn't score first vs Chicago in 2011. If that was 2-0 Hawks after 1, it was game over.

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
Lol, your team plays game 7 of SCF and you bring up the Leafs? Why not enjoy this moment? Get some therapy, this is cringy as f.ck
You think he’s not having fun as his team gears up for a game 7?

He’s joking around, relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad