SCF Game 5: Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 8:00PM ET 5:00PM PT | TNT, TBS, TruTV, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShippinUpToBoston

May 19, 2010
Plymouth, MA
Get it done Vegas. I really like both teams but it would be nice to see Cassidy win. He was treated like shit in Boston. If we had him behind the bench this year instead of that cheerleader Monty, who knows, we might still be playing. Good luck to Vegas and Bruce.

Reactions: WhataKnight

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Well as much as I'd want to be laudatory of the outside crowd, they are getting a free Steve Aoki show.

But there was definitely that many people outside in the 2018 finals. One of those games it was 98 degrees out with the sun setting.

Edit:

Unlike you, I actually wish I could attend this game

Reactions: WhataKnight

nickp91

Jun 29, 2011
I think Jonathan Marchessault winning the Conn Smythe tonight after Florida let him go in the expansion draft

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Unlike you, I actually wish I could attend this game
:laugh: oh believe me I wish I could. I've just never had such a bad run of luck insofar as attending functions hosted by the VGK organization goes. I think in 6 years I've been to like 3 regular season losses and around 15 or so wins. 3 playoff losses where I was either at the game or an official watch party in one run is just too much.

Plus 660 bucks for the cheapest standing room spot in the house is a bit rich for my blood.

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
:laugh: oh believe me I wish I could. I've just never had such a bad run of luck insofar as attending functions hosted by the VGK organization goes. I think in 6 years I've been to like 3 regular season losses and around 15 or so wins. 3 playoff losses where I was either at the game or an official watch party in one run is just too much.

Plus 660 bucks for the cheapest standing room spot in the house is a bit rich for my blood.
I mean this in the nicest way, we DO NOT want you anywhere in walking distance to the arena tonight...(until the game is over)

Reactions: VivaLasVegas

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
Well as much as I'd want to be laudatory of the outside crowd, they are getting a free Steve Aoki show.

But there was definitely that many people outside in the 2018 finals. One of those games it was 98 degrees out with the sun setting.

Edit:

Outside the arena in Vegas with a free Steve Aoki show is much better than outside the arena in Toronto amongst a bunch of teenage kids chanting "We Want Florida".

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Outside the arena in Vegas with a free Steve Aoki show is much better than outside the arena in Toronto amongst a bunch of teenage kids chanting "We Want Florida".
Many "ragrets" with that one....

1686695196853.png

• Haha
Reactions: jcs0218

jgs

Oct 24, 2019
Florida is banged up but will have to let it all loose tonight. They have nothing to lose but everything to gain. Vegas is in the drivers seat. They need to come out locked and loaded and pull the trigger.

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
If Vegas wins do 3 cup rings make Kessel and Quick HOFers?
Neither really contributed to Vegas being a potential cup winning team

Both likely make the HoF even if they didn't get this far with Vegas

Oheao

Apr 17, 2014
London
Neither really contributed to Vegas being a potential cup winning team

Both likely make the HoF even if they didn't get this far with Vegas
But they'd still automatically qualify to be engraved since Kessel played 82 during the regular season and Quick dressed in the Finals.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
If Vegas wins do 3 cup rings make Kessel and Quick HOFers?
I don't think Vegas winning the Stanley Cup has any influence over whether Kessel and/or Quick make the Hall of Fame.

Neither has contributed much, if at all, during the playoffs.

I don't think either one of them will look at a Stanley Cup win this year the same way they look at the Stanley Cup wins when they were contributing members.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I don't think Vegas winning the Stanley Cup has any influence over whether Kessel and/or Quick make the Hall of Fame.

Neither has contributed much, if at all, during the playoffs.

I don't think either one of them will look at a Stanley Cup win this year the same way they look at the Stanley Cup wins when they were contributing members.
I feel for Logan Thompson most of all. But I think he can hang his hat on 18 wins.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
I feel for Logan Thompson most of all. But I think he can hang his hat on 18 wins.
He played almost half of Vegas games during the regular season.

I think Vegas will request to have his name engraved on the Stanley Cup and give him a Stanley Cup ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad