SCF Game 5: Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 8:00PM ET 5:00PM PT | TNT, TBS, TruTV, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Too much anxiety to focus on work. I went to New Mexico for my friends' wedding this weekend. Should have just made a brief vacation out of it. I have no idea how I'm going to force myself to be productive today.

Really hoping they can close it out tonight. Hope they're more motivated by what's at stake than psyched out by it.

You were banned from the arena tonight , correct? :sarcasm:

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
Too much anxiety to focus on work. I went to New Mexico for my friends' wedding this weekend. Should have just made a brief vacation out of it. I have no idea how I'm going to force myself to be productive today.

Really hoping they can close it out tonight. Hope they're more motivated by what's at stake than psyched out by it.

It’s going to be an easy win for Vegas. Chill out.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
You were banned from the arena tonight , correct? :sarcasm:
By virtue of extraordinarily expensive ticket prices. But either way I'm not going out to watch. Going to watch with my dad and if they win I'll head to the strip for celebration. I think the bad luck comes from when I get rally towels. Every single one (of 3) I've gotten are from losses. And the third was from going to the game 3 watch party.

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.

As much as winning the cup would be great and all. I'd just be happy to be able to get back to having more than 4 hours sleep every couple of days...... That made me sound like such an old man :laugh:

EMcx2

Dec 11, 2021
I know people going who paid 350 bucks. Doesn't seem bad. But for sure some people paid scalper prices.
The cheapest seat available currently from the official market place $1161 USD. Lower bowl seats are 3000 and up with prices for tickets at the glass having 5 digits.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
PoMo gotta get Big Walt in the locker room before the game for one of his patented inspiring speeches to rally the Panthers

Last edited:

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Sorry fellas, but a fly on the wall in Panthers owner’s suite filled me in.

Vinnie was telling Gary that his refs were killing him with the uneven calls during game play. (grasps Gary hand and) tells him how much he really would like to get that gate revenue for a third home game during the Final. “After that your boys can call whatever the hell you want them to.”

Gary patted his hand and told Vinnie not to worry.....
(fly informs me that a box containing a homemade pie was exchanged before Gary left the suite)

:naughty:
;)

Reactions: jcs0218

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Sorry fellas, but a fly on the wall in Panthers owner’s suite filled me in.

Vinnie was telling Gary that his refs were killing him with the uneven calls during game play. (grasps Gary hand and) tells him how much he really would like to get that gate revenue for a third home game during the Final. “After that your boys can call whatever the hell you want them to.”

Gary patted his hand and told Vinnie not to worry.....
(fly informs me that a box containing a homemade pie was exchanged before Gary left the suite)

:naughty:
;)
You can buy a ton of homemade pies with a well placed bag of Vegas skimmed cash.

Reactions: jcs0218

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
It’s over tonight. We don’t have the depth with all these injuries and even then Vegas would be the superior team. Unless Givanni Smith or Colin White somehow become gamers overnight we ain’t got a chance in hell. It’s been fun, I’m proud of this team and what we’ve accomplished this year. For the first time I can confidently say things look bright for our franchise, we have actual haters now which is when you know you’ve made it. But it wasn’t meant to be in what seemed like the team of destiny. We overachieved this off-season and got injuries at the worst time possible plus Vegas simply has the better team. It is what it is, no shame on this loss.

Congrats to Vegas in advance.
I honstly think Flariduh can squeeze another win or two. Cup os in the building for the firt time, ripe opportunity for a Vegas choke.

Panteras

Stanley Cup Champs 2024
Sep 14, 2009
It’s only 3-0 who cares
I honstly think Flariduh can squeeze another win or two. Cup os in the building for the firt time, ripe opportunity for a Vegas choke.

We just don’t have the depth to supplement the injuries to push a team like Vegas to the brink. I mean sure it wouldn’t surprise me if we pull a win tonight because we do fight and Bob could always go crazy. But to win the next 2 as well? Pffssss so I just rather it all end tonight.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
By virtue of extraordinarily expensive ticket prices. But either way I'm not going out to watch. Going to watch with my dad and if they win I'll head to the strip for celebration. I think the bad luck comes from when I get rally towels. Every single one (of 3) I've gotten are from losses. And the third was from going to the game 3 watch party.
Stay the f*** away from the rally towels, dont even think about going near one :wally

Reactions: HanSolo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad