SCF Game 5: Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 8:00PM ET 5:00PM PT | TNT, TBS, TruTV, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
He played almost half of Vegas games during the regular season.

I think Vegas will request to have his name engraved on the Stanley Cup and give him a Stanley Cup ring.
I don't think you need to petition the league for a ring. But yeah 41 games played absolutely has to be relaxed for a goalie in a situation like this to get his name engraved. He was four games played shy.

Reactions: VivaLasVegas

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
He played almost half of Vegas games during the regular season.

I think Vegas will request to have his name engraved on the Stanley Cup and give him a Stanley Cup ring.
I am pretty sure he is guaranteed a ring, its just the engraving that the team will need to petition for

Reactions: HanSolo

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
E8zM4JHXEAABZg6.jpg

Reactions: BigEezyE22

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
While we're making predictions, Benny is due for a goal or two. Probably "deserves it" more than either of these boring teams I'm not going to be watching or even wasting my time talking about deserve to be in the finals.

Vamos Gatos!

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
Been actively rooting for Florida, but my friends are at the game tonight. A lot of them. The writing is on the wall, I hope my friends get to see what I've never experienced, their team winning a cup.

Good luck VGK. But if they lose today, back to rooting for Florida.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
If Tkachuk can't go tonight, then you have to assume he is also done for the series if Florida can manage to extend the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad