SCF Game 5: Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 8:00PM ET 5:00PM PT | TNT, TBS, TruTV, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oheao

Apr 17, 2014
London
Playoffs warrior Matthew Tkachuk - the kind of players you WANT on your team if you want to win - gives up on his team like a little baby because he doesn't want to see his opponents hoist the cup in front of him.
I think actually players and teams should be encouraging resting players who are seriously injured, I don't know why it's considered a bad thing to have an injured player not play, even though if they did it could aggravate the injury and make things even worse for them.

Reactions: Kairi Zaide

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
Florida desperately needs the first goal.

Get up on Vegas and let Bob settle in.

I have a feeling that if Vegas scores first, it will deflate the cats and the flood gates will open.

chaser17

Dec 30, 2014
I'm curious what will end up being wrong with Tkachuk.. u know he's in extreme pain with whatever is wrong if he's not suiting up tonight
I got hit that same way once and it ended up being an AC joint sprain/separation. Couldn't lift my arm above my head for the first week or so. Gets better after a couple weeks though.

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
I think actually players and teams should be encouraging resting players who are seriously injured, I don't know why it's considered a bad thing to have an injured player not play, even though if they did it could aggravate the injury and make things even worse for them.

Because he helps the team win. Heal in the summer

If he's not playing it's probably really bad

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
Florida's body language while coming onto the ice doesn't look good.

They look like they have already accepted defeat.

Reactions: WhataKnight

chaser17

Dec 30, 2014
I wish SN/CBC would have let us watch the production at Vegas arena than Ron and crews inane comments. Drives me nuts.
The old HNIC intros used to be way better. The Canucks 2011 player entance and anthems still gives me goosebumps, 5 minutes of just pure rink atmosphere. Now all the analysts have to get their useless last second take in and it just ruins it for me.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Tkachuk is many things, but a quitter he is not. Dude is ultra competitive.

It speaks more to how bad the injury renders him unable to play rather than Tkachuk's character.
twice-jihyo.gif

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
The old HNIC intros used to be way better. The Canucks 2011 player entance and anthems still gives me goosebumps, 5 minutes of just pure rink atmosphere. Now all the analysts have to get their useless last second take in and it just ruins it for me.
They decided to let the guy who created those intros go and kept f***ing MacLean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad