SCF Game 5: Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 8:00PM ET 5:00PM PT | TNT, TBS, TruTV, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I'm curious what will end up being wrong with Tkachuk.. u know he's in extreme pain with whatever is wrong if he's not suiting up tonight

jgs

Oct 24, 2019
The task has just gotten harder for the Panthers. No Tkachuk in the line up. We will see how they respond.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
I'm curious what will end up being wrong with Tkachuk.. u know he's in extreme pain with whatever is wrong if he's not suiting up tonight
He got hammered by an open-ice hit a couple of games ago.

I would bet a separated shoulder or fractured ribs, especially based on watching his skating.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
He got hammered by an open-ice hit a couple of games ago.

I would bet a separated shoulder or fractured ribs, especially based on watching his skating.
Ya I know it's from the hit but I'm curious if it's a shoulder thing and he needs surgery or ribs, concussion etc... Either way it's gonna be something real extreme that is wrong

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Speed up your question to Elliot Cabbie, my goodness. Dude is the slowest talker ever. They'll have to cut him off here.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
With Matty out maybe this is the game Sasha Barkov steps… pfft hahahaa I couldn’t even say that with a straight face.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Playoffs warrior Matthew Tkachuk - the kind of players you WANT on your team if you want to win - gives up on his team like a little baby because he doesn't want to see his opponents hoist the cup in front of him.

Reactions: InfinityIggy

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
Ya I know it's from the hit but I'm curious if it's a shoulder thing and he needs surgery or ribs, concussion etc... Either way it's gonna be something real extreme that is wrong
I doubt a concussion, or else he probably would have been out for the last game.

I think it is a structural injury of some sort, and he simply can't use his body in a functional way.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Playoffs warrior Matthew Tkachuk - the kind of players you WANT on your team if you want to win - gives up on his team like a little baby because he doesn't want to see his opponents hoist the cup in front of him.
Tkachuk is many things, but a quitter he is not. Dude is ultra competitive.

It speaks more to how bad the injury renders him unable to play rather than Tkachuk's character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad