SCF Game 2: Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 8:00PM ET 5:00PM PT | TNT, TBS, TRUTV, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou Sassole

Oct 15, 2020
I get that, but tough at full speed with other player lunging at you with head at elbow height
Thats the whole point, you just take the hit. The minute you raise your elbow or throw your shoulder, it's a penalty. These refs blow, and I'm not a Florida fan.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
This is unreal... I want VGK to win the Cup so bad since they came to the league... I wanna see that Cup parade right down the strip!!

Reactions: HanSolo

jgs

Oct 24, 2019
Florida just making too many mistakes. They only had 4 players on the ice and both d-men in the same corner.

Reactions: trilobyte

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
As an outside observer who watches a lot of Panthers hockey, Ekblad is trash and has been trash for a long time.
He's typically a smarter defenseman who is positionally ok but lacks the physical tools to excel like a Hedman. He's added the inability to play smart in this series. Couple his dumbass decisions + shit skating and absolute trash hips and you get Ekblad in this series. He's been atrociously bad in these two games.

Reactions: RedRocking
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad