Cedric Pare

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HamiltonNHL

Resigning Marner == Running it back
Jan 4, 2012
Not sure what this guy was thinking. How do you stop a guy with speed while standing still inside the blueline.

Patrik Laine will be out 2-3 months for the Montreal Canadiens because of a left knee sprain. He will not require surgery. The
forward was injured on a knee-on-knee collision with Toronto Maple Leafs forward Cedric Pare

his hockeydb

as a result of this bad hit, Montreal’s Arber Xhekaj went after him and was fined $3,385.42 (the maximum allowable under the CBA, for unsportsmanlike conduct on Toronto’s Cedric Pare)

Spezza got six games for retaliating when Pionk blew Sandin's knee out (no major injury)
And Rielly got suspended 5 games for a crosscheck to the head (no major injury)
Kadri got suspended multiple playoff games (no major injury)

Parros is a total sham.

Tarmore

Nov 11, 2008
Don't Think Pare even moved his feet. Not sure where all this dirty hit BS id coming from. Lane had a 6' wide stance trying to dance by a player standing still and Lane hit Pare, that's what I see in the clip. Pare tries to get his shoulder into a hit as well.

Budz

Jan 28, 2013
He reacted slowly and poorly and was trying to pivot inside while stationary. They hit knees - it was unfortunate.

I see zero intent to injure.

This is being wasaaaaay over blown because it’s the Leafs and a high profile player.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
I thought they should have just squared up and settled it and moved on.

Jumping him was stupid and the follow up repeated blows to the back of the head were incredibly stupid, that isn't even allowed in combat sports because you can kill someone.

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
1727908668258.png

This tells you all you need to know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad