SCF Game 2: Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 8:00PM ET 5:00PM PT | TNT, TBS, TRUTV, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
Paul Maurice having a shorthanded practice during game. Florida if you don't have a guy in the box you can skate 5

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
The refs really pulled a fast one on Florida

Let them play dirty for 3 straight series and now call the obvious penalties against them

Is Paul Maurice doing his finger magic yet?
the panthers can't play the same way because the knights are better at being physical than the panthers are. The leafs were soft so they got bounced. Knights are tough

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
7oddzp.jpg

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
the panthers can't play the same way because the knights are better at being physical than the panthers are. The leafs were soft so they got bounced. Knights are tough

What does that have to do with the Panthers fans complaining about the obvious penalties against them?

Didn't the Panthers beat the Leafs because Gudas grabbed a players stick to open up the lane?

Got to love karma

Bond

May 10, 2012
I hate that Vegas is close to winning but I want to see Tkachuk lose more. I need a team that can actually win. The Flames won’t lol

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
I don't think it's the physical game so much as not turning over the puck in transition.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
What does that have to do with the Panthers fans complaining about the obvious penalties against them?

Didn't the Panthers beat the Leafs because Gudas grabbed a players stick to open up the lane?

Got to love karma
Just glad Canadians are still watching the playoffs.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Who was the panther with the lazy close out on Eichel? Feels like an Ekblad but I’m not sure. Still a nice feed, but goddamn, just the slow turn with little reach.. bro, get in that lane with some damned urgency.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023

Got to love karma
I mean the refs aren't the reason this game is getting out of hand on the scoreboard. but the refs have sucked by being inconsistent both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad