SCF Game 2: Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 8:00PM ET 5:00PM PT | TNT, TBS, TRUTV, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
So in your unbiased opinion it is so totally not charging that even saying it is ”pretty close” to charging is just not applicable at all?
It kind of looked like a charge to me. Nbd.
What did Eichel do? I mean, He initiated contact with the fall.

Anton!!!

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
Panthers score. 4-1 now.

Hope the Panthers can score another very quickly, so the 3rd period has some interest to it.

lardneau

Oct 7, 2011
He took more than 2 strides towards Eichel and then body checked him.
I think you’re missing the part after “to”. Tkachuk is not trying to “accelerate through” or “punish” Eichel, but rather hit a player eligible to be checked (puck carrier). His hands are down, leads with the shoulder and keeps his feet on the ice.

As you can see from video, the consequences look devastating because Eichel loses his footing a half second before impact, effectively launching himself into Tkachuk. This forward-launch created the whiplash.

Great to see Eichel on the bench!

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
Potential outcome for tonight:

1686018065334.png

• Haha
Reactions: dechire

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
So in your unbiased opinion it is so totally not charging that even saying it is ”pretty close” to charging is just not applicable at all?
It kind of looked like a charge to me. Nbd.
It really isn't a big deal, but charging just isn't called how the rule reads. If it were, I'd be with you. I'd be fine if the standard for calling Charging were actually done by the rule book, but the game would be much more sedate and there'd be far fewer hits.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
I never once said he was penalized for the hit. I’m saying that everything stemmed FROM the hit.

He laid a hard, legal hit, got jumped, pushed a guy or two and he gets 2 for roughing and a 10 despite two guys going right after him.

You said he got 10 for fighting after. He didn’t fight. He did practically nothing. That’s what I’m saying.

Ok. I didn’t understand what you were saying.

Reactions: Sheppy

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I guess it got to that point in CHEL where you just f*** around and scare the goalie and accidentally score on him and since I was the last person to touch the puck I get a goal to put my team down only 7-1, so I quit there because I suck and can't score any other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad