SCF Game 1: Matthew Tkachuk Friendship Tour: Coming soon to an arena near you!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
If Barkov was north american he would be talked about like Bergeron i.e. in very high regards. Barkov is TOO GOOD! Dude is an excellent center. Probably the most complete player/center after Bergeron I've seen in NHL in recent times.
Anyone that seriously follows hockey knows that Barkov is a top 5 center right in this league.

Reactions: Summer Rose

MacMacandBarbie

Dec 9, 2019
LoL @ “calm down”. I’m completely calm. The difference between the scenarios is that Boston came in hot riding the momentum fresh off eliminating the Leafs, while the Panthers sat around a week waiting for the winner. The two scenarios are not exactly the same.
Panthers have sat around waiting for a week just like last time. They don't do well with layoffs. Why are you denying reality? Oilers have shown they do great coming off a long layoff. These are just factual base observations that you seem to have a problem with, and I can't understand why.

Two4Fighting

Oct 17, 2007
Fun series to introduce Barkov to the Western conference. Everybody who thinks he’s a top 15-25 player is going to get the carpet pulled from under their feet in a grand way when he takes over the ice.
Just like we introduced Forsling to the Rangers, they were so confident that Forsling who?...was some middling pair, and here we are, mi Familia. I see our defense playing a big roll in this series, Forsling, Montour, OEL, Mikola, EggBlad, Kuli, that is very good D and makes very confident.

Two4Fighting

Oct 17, 2007
Thats a weird looking Saint Matthew

Saint-Matthew-Tkachuk-Friendship-Tour-T-Shirt0.jpg
Oh, San Mateo, muy bueno!

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Panthers have sat around waiting for a week just like last time. They don't do well with layoffs. Why are you denying reality? Oilers have shown they do great coming off a long layoff. These are just factual base observations that you seem to have a problem with, and I can't understand why.
Is it so hard to see that any rust they had may have been exacerbated by the Bruins coming in on a roll from beating the Leafs?

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
It will take a period at most for the "rust" to shake off. It's the Stanley Cup Finals with a team that feels it has unfinished business

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Oilers will take this one. Barkov will be surprised by McDavid. He will catch up to him and contain McDavid (as much as it is possible), but this first game will be McDavid & OilBoys show. Oilers win 5-2 and McDavid scores 4.

Scema12

Oct 7, 2015
Fun series to introduce Barkov to the Western conference. Everybody who thinks he’s a top 15-25 player is going to get the carpet pulled from under their feet in a grand way when he takes over the ice.
Fun series to introduce Mcdavid to the Eastern conference. Everyone who thinks Barkov is a "shutdown" player is going to get the carpet pulled from the their feet in a grand way when he takes over the ice.

ShippinUpToBoston

May 19, 2010
Plymouth, MA
This is a tough series to root for. On one hand, as I’ve been saying for a few years now, it would be a travesty if McDavid doesn’t win a cup but on the other hand Florida is everything that I wish my team was. I have to root for Florida because I want the league to see that this is the style that wins championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad