SCF Game 1: Matthew Tkachuk Friendship Tour: Coming soon to an arena near you!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

rea

Feb 8, 2011
The team who wins Game 1 of the Cup finals goes on to win the cup 74% of the time.
1000025939.gif

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
I'm not sure how positive I'd be as Edmonton, they started really strong but Bob withstood & the Panthers built their confidence as it went along.

In the 3rd the Oilers didn't get many quality looks. The 1st period was their chance to break the game open and they couldn't. Now the Panthers have confidence & will play better - on top of Bobrovsky.

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
This is my worry as an Oilers fan. We all know Panthers can play much better than this... Feels like we let a winnable game get away from us

On to the next one.
You are the first team that outskated Florida in the playoffs. But the Cats are multifaceted. They can win games on defense and goaltending too if forecheck doesn't work.

The Oilers are formidable though. If they skate like this each game, they’ll get their bounces and can win the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad