SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

cotopaxi

Feb 2, 2015
Barkov schooling the Oilers' elite d-man Bouchard and McJesus last game on how to play winning hockey. First goal of the game he makes space for his teammates in the o-zone by pushing Bouchard deep in to their zone and making him chase him, while McDavid floats back and forgets every other Florida player while staring at Barkov.

To be honest I'm surprised that the series isn't even more lopsided but like I predicted before the series started, and got ridiculed by some now silent Oilers' posters, Florida sweep incoming.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Like in any sports, luck is part the game. A team can win mostly because of luck on a particular night, but in a best of 7 series, luck will be rarely enough, the better team ends up winning most of the time.

I'll give you that the Panthers shouldn't have won the first game they were "lucky" to have Bobrosvky. But the goalie is part of the team and I could say that Edmondon are even more "lucky" to have have McDavid. Where would this team be without McDavid? Probably out after the first round. Or do they even make the playoffs?
Depends how they spend that 12 million in cap and who else they drafted with the 1OV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad