SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
Don’t know how you can recover from back to back finals losses after 2 terrific years, would be absolutely devastating, more pressure on Florida.

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
You were literally one shot away from going to OT in game 7 to a team (missing its #1 goalie, #1 scoring forward and injured #1C) that didn't make the playoffs the year before. Sure, hang your hat on that.
It was an epic series.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Tough series to call. I’ve felt reasonably confident in each series for the Oilers thus far in the sense that with everyone they’ve matched up against, when the Oilers are playing their best, they are the better team.

Not sure if that’s true with Florida or not. Always so hard to know how it’s going to shake down once the West meets the East.

I’ll go Oilers in 6.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Circuit Circus
You were literally one shot away from going to OT in game 7 to a team (missing its #1 goalie, #1 scoring forward and injured #1C) that didn't make the playoffs the year before. Sure, hang your hat on that.
And then we beat a team that was a favorite to come out of the west! I’ll hang my hat on that.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Win or lose for Oilers fans this is an absolute win to watch Flames fans have to see either their most hated rival win the cup or the team that has two of their top picks win. Especially considering Chucky forced his way out and saddled them with the 10+ huberdeau anchor and Tjachuk became a late stage playoff performer.

Oilers fans have already won no matter how it goes.

olli

Most unbiased user
Dec 2, 2016
Canada
Florida will win but it will be harder for them than many of you think. Florida will likely be better even strength but the Oilers PK and PP are both much better than any team Florida has faced.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Hope the Bettman conspiracy theorists can admit they were wrong, got two small market teams going at it in the finals.
Traditional die hard market vs the most non-traditional market out there.

How does this prove them wrong? I mean if Florida wins this just pours gas on it lol

Petey O

I can teach you how to play gicky gackers
Feb 26, 2021
Brock Boeser
Florida will win but it will be harder for them than many of you think. Florida will likely be better even strength but the Oilers PK and PP are both much better than any team Florida has faced.
The Oilers’ powerplay is a thing of nightmares. I feel for Florida fans who have to sit through that for a full series.

Chaos2k7

2024 Stanley Cup Champions! 🏆
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Tough series to call. I’ve felt reasonably confident in each series for the Oilers thus far in the sense that with everyone they’ve matched up against, when the Oilers are playing their best, they are the better team.

Not sure if that’s true with Florida or not. Always so hard to know how it’s going to shake down once the West meets the East.

I’ll go Oilers in 6.
This will be a great series, hopefully it gets mean, I was let down by the Rangers, we play better when it's chippy.

I also couldn't believe the amount of hits passed up by both sides in the WCFs.

Get your hands dirty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad