SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
Congrats to oiler fans. Must be euphoric for that fan base. Go celebrate you rascals.

As a jets fan I’d like to see Maurice raise the cup but

I was wrong about stars and oilers.

I picked Edmonton in 5.

Reactions: Kerberos

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
Oilers fans, looking forward to the series.

Feels good that either way one of us winning will traumatize a lot of other fanbases.

Ideally it’s us, though. 😁
It's going to be a great series. I want to inject HF tears and salt right into my veins.

The whining from other fanbases is already off the charts, can't imagine how much it's going to accelerate. Does it feel weird having Tampa fans jumping on your bandwagon? Feels weird seeing a couple Flames fans join us.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Contemplating a new hoodie....

barkovcanfinnish

Stanley Cup Champs 2024
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
It's going to be a great series. I want to inject HF tears and salt right into my veins.

The whining from other fanbases is already off the charts, can't imagine how much it's going to accelerate. Does it feel weird having Tampa fans jumping on your bandwagon? Feels weird seeing a couple Flames fans join us.
There was a world not too long ago where Florida and Tampa fans got along pretty well.

Unfortunately nowadays that’s considered treason and rightfully so

• Haha
Reactions: Chaos2k7

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Probably the most unpredictable SCF in recent memory. I’m giving the edge to Florida solely due to the fact that teams that lose their first SCF and make it again tend to eventually win.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Biggest concern for the Oilers heading into this is Draisaitl's play in the 3rd round. We know he has an index finger wrapped up pretty good after blocking a shot late against the Canucks, and he's not not exactly being given the highest quality wingers.

I kinda wonder if they'd be better off moving one of RNH or Hyman onto his wing. He may not be healthy enough to keep carrying the likes of Perry and McLeod. Kane is also playing hurt and barely played in game 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad