SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Hope the Panthers underestimate the Oilers just like HF's braintrust who claimed Dallas would stomp Edmonton in 4 or 5 did.

This team will happily embrace the underdog role. Anybody that thinks this series is going to be easily decided doesn't know hockey. Or sports.

Petey O

I can teach you how to play gicky gackers
Feb 26, 2021
Brock Boeser
Hope the Panthers underestimate the Oilers just like HF's braintrust who claimed Dallas would stomp Edmonton in 4 or 5 did.

This team will happily embrace the underdog role. Anybody that thinks this series is going to be easily decided doesn't know hockey. Or sports.
It’s funny how you guys keep trying to will the underdog thing. You have two of the best players in the world, including a top 10 player of all time.

You don’t get to be an underdog with the pieces you have. Win the cup or shamefur dispray.

Chaos2k7

2024 Stanley Cup Champions! 🏆
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Aren’t you the only Panther fan in here? Just saying.
Fan of one of the actual teams playing in the series? That is correct, your reasons are just to annoy.

You lost, future is bright in Vancouver for the Nucks, but rehashing the Semi Finals again is pointless, especially after the Conference Finals rehash etc. etc.

You lost, it happens, now hope that someone can succeed where you failed.

Petey O

I can teach you how to play gicky gackers
Feb 26, 2021
Brock Boeser
Fan of one of the actual teams playing in the series? That is correct, your reasons are just to annoy.

You lost, future is bright in Vancouver for the Nucks, but rehashing the Semi Finals again is pointless, especially after the Conference Finals rehash etc. etc.

You lost, it happens, now hope that someone can succeed where you failed.
You’re right.

Go Panthers. Drink from Coiler skulls. Get Luongo that cup.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan

Edmonton is the favourite by far.

Maybe on hfboards. Curious what the betting sites have it at.

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
This is a (first?)rare test of my principals at war as it pertains to cheering non-Canucks series. My two biggest hell nos are other fanbases having their wait ended before mine(first championship) and other Canadian teams winning.

It's a billionty-trillion times over the easiest choice I have ever had to make. Go Panthers. It's not even close!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad