SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Oilers are going to decimate the Panthers.

McDavid will score double digit points.

Oilers in 5

If only they force posters to declare the team they cheer for... can't speak for all but willing to bet that 98% of Oilers fans know finals will be very tough for Oilers.. the ones boasting here making silly claims are fans of other teams... you will just have to check their post history before assuming they are Oilers fans
the above guy is yours? yes or no?

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
This is quite a match up. Oilers have the top end stars and closed out a tough Dallas team, but the cats have the experience of losing last year, and they have more depth. Tough one to call. Should be very interesting watching how it plays out in the end. My guess is cats in 6 but I will be cheering for the Oilers to pull it off.

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
There are some good story lines to this series, for sure.

While there is no natural rivalry between these two teams, there is a ton of history between the Oilers and Tkachuk.

The special teams battle is obvious. Florida being so physical will be something to watch.

Barkov vs. McDavid. Best defensive forward vs. best offensive player.

And travel will be a factor. Edmonton will have much more of an advantage adapting to the travel schedule.

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

snag

Feb 22, 2014
I personally don't like the long wait, the delay causes some of the playoff excitement to fade IMHO...
Agreed.

The wait creates this reset that negates so many factors behind winning the most difficult trophy in sport.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Im looking forward to the painful heartbreak for the Oilers that’s about to come. They are in for a rude awakening.
I’m certain you said this exact thing about Dallas, Flames fan now on your fourth bandwagon.

Florida’s gonna be tough. Very good team, lots of depth, much more tough and physical than Dallas.

Oil in 6

Reactions: Seanaconda

MMANumminen

May 7, 2010
Political prisoner
I will root for The Panthers becasue there are many Finns. If Oilers win I am happy that Canada finally gets a Stanley Cup.

I think McDavid and the Turtles will not last against Florida Panthers so Florida 4-2.

One thing that is sure is that this will be epic entertainment

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
Took you a few minutes to look that up, no shame in it
Nah, was considering if I wanted to get into a conversation that would put me back in English class. Then I realized I’m on a hockey forum.

Converting between metric and imperial has never been an issue for me.

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
Wish we didn't have to wait so long.

This is what sucks about the conference finals and the cup finals, there is just so much less hockey to watch. During first two rounds you have your choice of games to watch every night.

Reactions: dukeofjive and dhfa

EdmFlyersfan

Feb 20, 2007
Edmonton
I’m certain you said this exact thing about Dallas, Flames fan now on your fourth bandwagon.

Florida’s gonna be tough. Very good team, lots of depth, much more tough and physical than Dallas.

Oil in 6

I'll give the Oilers props, they have exceeded all my expectations...the finals is a total toss up IMHO.

• Love
Reactions: Coffey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad