SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
@ 1:10 is my second favorite lady Oiler fan

The kid at the end is a god damn savant.

Seems like Panthers fans are really excited about the team right now. I know quite a few people who travelled to FL for the games and they said there was lots of Oilers fans, and lots of ribbing but overall Cats fans were very gracious.

With the great exchange rate right now do Panthers fans expect there will be lots of their people travelling to Edmonton to support their team on the road in the finals?

jgs

Oct 24, 2019
There were missed calls on both teams, stop with the excuses. The Panthers won game one, on to game two. Games should never be left to the refs to decide. Each teaam decides their own destiny, the one that takes control and gets it done is the one that will win. The one that cries about penalty calls is always the one that loses.

• Love
Reactions: Mike C and Laus723

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Why are fans pointing out missed calls as some indication the officiating is even, when the simple fact is that Bettman hates Edmonton and wants them to lose?
Bettman was the front voice in keeping the Oilers in Edmonton when they were all but sold to Houston.

Bettman doesn't hate Edmonton. That's such a dumb narrative.

YukonCornelius 5thOA

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
You don’t actually believe this do you!?
For me, as a Canadian, talking to Canadians about Bettman is some of the cringiest conversations you can have. Like Bettman is up all night, trying to screw Canada as hard as he can 24/7, when you know, he sort of works for the league and the owners. I find Bettman talk boring, and it's usually severely misguided and not based on any facts too.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018

I found this interesting to be honest... we definitely had chances but all along the ice.

I do agree that good teams find a way.. curious how we adjust to Bobrovsky in game 2.

I cannot confirm is Bob has a weakness. But I can absolutely confirm he is solid down low and his chest protector is working real well.lol

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Sentinel

May 26, 2009
New Jersey
www.vvinenglish.com
no kidding But tests not what I said. the team withbthe best goalie IN THE FINALS In the final series these goalies played better than their opponent.
Hill was better than Bobrovsky
Vassy was better than Price
Vassy was better than Ottinger
Binnington was better than Rask.
Holtby was better than Murray
and so on....
Holtby did not meet Murray in the Finals.
Hill was not better than Bobrovsky.
Kuemper was certainly not better than Vasilevsky.

Do some homework, bud.

archangel2

May 19, 2019
unless the oiler do something, we may see the lowest rated game in history next Saturday. Panthers had an off game and still managed to mop the floor rather easily with the oilers

Reactions: Leon Crysaitl

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
For me, as a Canadian, talking to Canadians about Bettman is some of the cringiest conversations you can have. Like Bettman is up all night, trying to screw Canada as hard as he can 24/7, when you know, he sort of works for the league and the owners. I find Bettman talk boring, and it's usually severely misguided and not based on any facts too.
100%, but I have to listen to moron Floridians (both locales) booing him. Morons.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Conspiracy theories are always popular with some people. I frankly don’t get it either. Maybe it’s a way of coping so you don’t have to admit your team just wasn’t good enough. It’s the same as ‘the refs are out to get our team’ conspiracies.

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Holtby did not meet Murray in the Finals.
Hill was not better than Bobrovsky.
Kuemper was certainly not better than Vasilevsky.

Do some homework, bud.
I never mentioned Kuemper.
You obviously didn't watch last years finals.
My bad I meant Fleury not Murray.

Hill DOMINATED Florida and Bob couldn't make a save vs VEGAS!!!!!
Yup, gave up 9 goals in game 5

• Haha
Reactions: Sentinel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad