SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
I'm sticking to my Oilers in 5 prediction, with McDavid scoring double digit points.

Game 1 was always going to be a write-off regardless of who won, after such a ridiculously long break. I think game 2 is going to set the tone for the rest of the series. And I say Edmonton breaks through

Icarian

Dec 26, 2023
I can’t believe we’re in 2024, where McDavid has brought the oilers to the SCF, and this “McDavid only cares about offense” nonsense actually still exists.

There’s absolutely no way you watched last nights game if you think he didn’t play great both ends of the ice. He was by far the most dangerous player on the ice, and made multiple great defensive plays as well
First goal was on McDavid. He went too deep and was completely off position which led to 3-on-2 counter and a goal.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
The panthers apparently don't play well after having too many days off. The third period was a very different story from the first 2, and I expect to see more of that from the panthers moving forward. Hoping the Oilers win it but I dont think they will after watching that third period. Oilers needed to score and they barely got anything going in the third. Seems like its just the cats year after watching that game.

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

dwdl21

Jan 4, 2012
Canada
I'm sticking to my Oilers in 5 prediction, with McDavid scoring double digit points.

Game 1 was always going to be a write-off regardless of who won, after such a ridiculously long break. I think game 2 is going to set the tone for the rest of the series. And I say Edmonton breaks through
It all depends on Bobrovsky, if he stays on his game it's lights out, if he faulters the Oilers have a chance.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
They also played against 2 of the best goaltending performances in these POs so far, and Vasi was really good as well.

Wild that we're acting like the presidents trophy winner and the 2nd best team in the Atlantic are chumps.

It’s fun to see Edmonton fans try to explain how they’ve been tested more

Please, those La& Vancouver teams weren’t build to win

their system is to get outshot badly and rely on Bobrovsky to steal one?

They dominated their run through the East..

They are built to play any type of hockey

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
It’s fun to see Edmonton fans try to explain how they’ve been tested more

Please, those La& Vancouver teams weren’t build to win

They dominated their run through the East..

They are built to play any type of hockey
When the lightning were good they had that about them too. Built to win and the advanced stats didn't matter. This panthers team can win in many ways and not look good doing it.

The90

Feb 27, 2017
Panthers will watch film and figure out what they need and how to adjust. Game 2 is almost a must win for the Oilers who gave it their best shot. We easily could be looking at a 0-2 Oiler team.
lol. Panthers will get carried by Bob if not. Same old

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I know that. I just have a big problem with him beeing the best player in the game and the fastest, but only offensively. He could also be fast back-checking, but doesnt seem to care too much. He just want points and expect others to do the dirty work. Crosby atleast played 2-ways.
Because the guy only cares about one end of the ice, he couldn’t give a shit about being defensively sound

The90

Feb 27, 2017
When the lightning were good they had that about them too. Built to win and the advanced stats didn't matter. This panthers team can win in many ways and not look good doing it.
Aka they had a stud goalie to carry them when they’re playing like shit

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I can’t believe we’re in 2024, where McDavid has brought the oilers to the SCF, and this “McDavid only cares about offense” nonsense actually still exists.

There’s absolutely no way you watched last nights game if you think he didn’t play great both ends of the ice. He was by far the most dangerous player on the ice, and made multiple great defensive plays as well
Because the fact is it’s 2024 and McDavid still only plays like he cares about offense, just ghosts and cheats in the defensive zone

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
That was not a good game by the Panthers. And the Oilers played a very good game. But the Ptnehrs got the win.
We're really just getting into the series. No one has the edge yet I don't think. We'll see how the next game goes.

Reactions: Laus723
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad