RW Matvei Michkov - HC Sochi, KHL (2023 Draft) - PART 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
How did Michkov look for the whole game today? Good challenge against a high end KHL team

He was mostly invisible I'd say. He played with Buchelnikov and Lazutin, and Lazutin is a 3rd liner at best even at the MHL level. Against KHLers he's worse than a plug. So two small kids played mostly against full time KHLers and of course they didn't see the puck a lot. But as soon as they had a chance they used it.

Reactions: LetsGoFlyers12

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
A kid Michkov’s age isn’t going to get top minutes and a huge role in the KHL, just doesn’t happen

He will be saddled with bad players but still generate some offence despite being the best player in his team already

austin63867

Nov 13, 2018
That leg went down awkwardly. Knee on Knee and Emelin's weight didn't help there. Gonna have to get an MRI but hopefully Michkov isn't too hurt by that.

TheUnusedCrayon

Apr 12, 2018
It's definitely a knee injury. That may be the worst knee on knee in terms of the leg hyperextending awkwardly I've seen in a real real long time.

LetsGoFlyers12

Jan 19, 2017
Definitely a shame to see this injury. From the 2 games I saw he looked very poised with the puck and created a ton on the breakout with his handling and vision.

Hopefully this does not need surgery, and we see him rest for a few months and rehab it. Fingers crossed!

ClarkBolzano

Oct 12, 2018
Hi guys.i Just read on www.allhockey.ru that IT seems that Matvei thanks good Has Not a serious injury.obviously i used Google translator.can one of the Russin speaking Guys confirm? Thanks.would be nice If i understood IT correctly

God

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Michkov needs to keep his head up, you can see him staring down in lala land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad