RW Matvei Michkov (2023, 7th, PHI) Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ReimanSum1908

Feb 23, 2012
Montreal
How many games you expecting from Reinbacher next season in NHL?

Hate club is always much more cringy thing.
He'll probably be forced into a few games and be embarrassed as he was throughout last season, playing in a vastly inferior league.

Taking the worst player of the top ten and future bottom-pairing defenseman over top line and superstar players will leave some people insecure.

JIMVINNY

Nov 9, 2007
He'll probably be forced into a few games and be embarrassed as he was throughout last season, playing in a vastly inferior league.

Taking the worst player of the top ten and future bottom-pairing defenseman over top line and superstar players will leave some people insecure.
LOL. I mostly stay out of this thread because it's functionally useless as a place for rational discussion, but I do like to check in once in a while to see how silly it's getting. Was not disappointed.

Reactions: Jeune Poulet

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg

I dont think he is bottom pairing guy but from the BPA perspective Reinbacher isnt on the level with Michkov even if he will develop his game to the first pair level.

Reactions: MoneyManny

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Michkov will win the Calder. He will score 35 goals and have over 80 points. Flyers were very close to the playoff bar last season. Michkov will be key in getting the club over the bar this coming season. Flyers are so lucky to have him.
Rarely will you see a 19 years old kid jump in and have a PPG season unless you’re a Crosby/McDavid type of talent. Even guys like Jack Hughes couldn’t it before D+3.

If Michkov gets anywhere from 45-55 points season it will be a success.
How many games you expecting from Reinbacher next season in NHL?

Hate club is always much more cringy thing.
There’s a good chance he start the year in Montreal.

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
Not sure where Michkov will play top 6 or middle 6...he has potential to score 25 goals and 35 assists in first season with much more in the future...see him scoring 45 goals and 55 assistsin a season some day
I'd say he would probably be top 6 material based on talent alone but they are in a position to put him in a 3rd line first powerplay unit sheltered scoring role while being tasked with driving play this way he won't be overmatched in the d zone getting used to the rigors and physical play of the NHL. He is aggressive and likes to go into the boards and dangerous areas you don't want him to lose that if he excels consistently then promote him.

Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I'd say he would probably be top 6 material based on talent alone but they are in a position to put him in a 3rd line first powerplay unit sheltered scoring role while being tasked with driving play this way he won't be overmatched in the d zone getting used to the rigors and physical play of the NHL. He is aggressive and likes to go into the boards and dangerous areas you don't want him to lose that if he excels consistently then promote him.
And from the games(at least 7 games) I took in last year MIchkov is unselfish and a great great passer...if the Flyers can find a couple of players to jell look out he'll be their top Forward in no time flat...Konecky probably would be a good fit...Farabee and Frost are possibilities too but Konecny has to play Centre which he did in OHL-Canada-Sarnia not sure about Philly though

Attachments

• Michkov.jpeg
    Michkov.jpeg
    163.5 KB · Views: 2

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
And from the games(at least 7 games) I took in last year MIchkov is unselfish and a great great passer...if the Flyers can find a couple of players to jell look out he'll be their top Forward in no time flat...Konecky probably would be a good fit...Farabee and Frost are possibilities too but Konecny has to play Centre which he did in OHL-Canada-Sarnia not sure about Philly though
TK is not a center and never has been in the NHL.

Best case is he’s centered by Coots and the other wing being TK or Foerster

The Last Red

Jan 2, 2022
I really hope he will be as good as he can. I really like him as a prospect. And I really hope he will be good enough to not hear draft questions and comparisons. It’s not his fault.
He’s off the hook now that they drafted Demidov. Nobody (with half a brain) cares anymore.

LOL. I mostly stay out of this thread because it's functionally useless as a place for rational discussion, but I do like to check in once in a while to see how silly it's getting. Was not disappointed.
That’s pretty much most of HF Boards. Just saying.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I'm pretty resolute in my thought that Frost and michkov together would be a disaster.
Not sure where this came up but I didn't say it...at least I don't recall in recent memory...besides Foester and Michkov are both RWingers so something has to give and it won't be Michkov's camp

Reactions: FlyguyOX

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I'm pretty resolute in my thought that Frost and michkov together would be a disaster.
What other youngsters do they have...Tippett is a RWinger,BBrink(LWinger),Farabee(LWinger)TFoester(RWinger)and Konecky their best Forward is also a RWinger...Frost is a Centre a decent one right...better than Cates right?Not sure what the Flyers have in the Pipeline...Cutter decided he wanted no part of Torts and the Flyers...whatever happened to JO'Brien?The stat line on Alex Bump looks promising...

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
What other youngsters do they have...Tippett is a RWinger,BBrink(LWinger),Farabee(LWinger)TFoester(RWinger)and Konecky their best Forward is also a RWinger...Frost is a Centre a decent one right...better than Cates right?Not sure what the Flyers have in the Pipeline...Cutter decided he wanted no part of Torts and the Flyers...whatever happened to JO'Brien?The stat line on Alex Bump looks promising...
Only top 6 talent including the pipeline imo is
Tippett
Foerster
Tk
Coots
Michkov
Farabee (probably moreso middle six)
Luchanko (same as Farabee)

Pretty devoid in the prospect pool. Betting on all our chips panning out

HeadLiceHatty

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
You can come to the Michkov thread for cope, to hear how good Demidov will be etc… lmao always a good time.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
You can come to the Michkov thread for cope, to hear how good Demidov will be etc… lmao always a good time.
Demidov will be very good. And it’s fact that on paper he is in much better situation.
It still doesn’t change the fact that Michkov is more interesting prospect with his high iq and fast decision making and positional view.

Last edited:

rahad

Feb 3, 2016
montreal
Demidov will be very good. And it’s fact that on paper he is in much better situation.
It still doesn’t change the fact that Michkov is more interesting prospect with his high iq and fast decision making and positional view.

Seriously guys..... can we talk about Michkov with out mentioning Reinbacher, Demidov or the Habs? Why we need to compare them? They are different player playing for different team.

I can't wait to see Michkov first game. Do you know if he is going to start the season on the first line or second line?

Flyers next objective is probably to trade/signe/draft a elite center to play with Michkov.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad