RW Matvei Michkov (2023, 7th, PHI) Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
This thread makes it obvious why 6 teams passed on him
Some people from management of those teams have the same mindset as some fans from this thread? Yeah, absolutely. Especially for some californians and some canadians after what was published in different media and blogs.

All of this people and management stuff will be very happy when Michkov will play in NHL.

Reactions: FlyguyOX

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
153 pages.

By the way, ignoring people is weak. Never ignoring anyone.
You ever try navigating this site while banned? There are posters here that solely exist just to troll, I've been sucked in too many times before and I'm obviously too weak and or dumb to ignore on my own without getting banned.

My ignore list is 50+ and counting.

Not all opinions are important

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
I'm thinking of the hypothesis that SKA is trying to force Philadelphia into a contract buyout which would save a lot of money in 2024.

Reactions: FlyguyOX

tnfrs

Jul 19, 2023
I'm thinking of the hypothesis that SKA is trying to force Philadelphia into a contract buyout which would save a lot of money in 2024.
it was reported yesterday that michkov switched agents after he got to sochi so its worth considering for sure. seems like a weird move to make when you get to a new team.

tnfrs

Jul 19, 2023
im watching the pregame stream for the sochi game and the team passes around the olympic torch to the player of the game in the locker room and thats probably the best one of all time. michkov didnt get it last game, but the nights still young and michkov is so, so good

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
You're probably ignored anyway...
He continues to falsely smear me. I’ve proven this wrong. Look below for anyone that wants to read. He had the nerve to randomly assert in a discussion with another poster that I was an example of someone who was wrong on a topic. What he left out was that what he claims we were discussing we were never discussing. It was a discussion of something else. When called on it, he knew he was caught and had some weak-willed reply. It’s astounding there are people like this. I’d use other words, but again of course the people that he falsely smears time and time again are the ones that will get in the trouble with moderation, not the constant perpetuator of a lie for only reasons he knows. Make it make any type of sense.

Just so everyone is clear, your framing of our discussion leaves out what it was about and what actually happened. You have also asserted untrue things that didn't happen. When you suggest someone called you a xenophobe, shouldn't you make sure it happened? I went back to look through our discussion, and that never happened. In fact, our discussion was not a general discussion about Rykov with no fine point to it.

Our discussion was that you didn't like that I said Jyrki Jokipakka was getting too many minutes for Sochi at the time. The discussion started by you responding to my remark intended at no one in particular with regard to Jokipakka. You then decided to take numerous shots at me. I didn't call you a xenophobe, it's quite clear the one of the two of us that was name-calling in the discussion was you and the one trying to debate the point was me. I tried to argue with you about the actual point of Jokipakka's minutes, but you didn't seem to have any opinion on that, or at least not one you wanted to share. You lashed out at my attempt to try to discuss the fine point of how Jokipakka was playing by suggesting I was checking boxscores to form my opinion as opposed to watching games.

Anyone that wants to read that discussion can do so here.

As for Rykov, I'm not sure what you were really right about. Our disagreement that you suggest was about Rykov and frame was about how good he'd end up being wasn't actually about Rykov as opposed to Jokipakka.

Rykov didn't end up making it in the NHL. He had an unlucky bad injury right before the preseason started of his first year in North America, and had no chance to make the NHL roster to start off his first NHL season because of it. Once he was back from injury, the season had already started. There wasn't a real need for him on the big club from that point on. That's sometimes how it goes that players lose spots or the chance to earn spots due to injury and then never get another chance to reclaim their spot or claim a spot for the first time. Part of the game. Sports aren't fair. He went back to the KHL after one season in the AHL. I haven't paid attention to how he's done in recent years.

But again, we never had a discussion about Rykov, so it's kind of a weird claim on your part. If I wanted to misrepresent things you've said, I could very easily assert you were wrong about Igor Shestyorkin because you argued with me in a thread about him. That's essentially the equivalent of what you are doing with regards to Rykov, but I have no intention to be dishonest about what was said. Hopefully you just misremember how our discussion went because it certainly was nothing like you suggested.

And look, if you want to talk about xenophobia, I think we've only had like 5 or 6 real interactions on this website and at least two of them were you coming up with red herring nationality or religion (what?) claims that were in no way relevant to any discussion about the players being discussed. Are you sure you aren't projecting?

Sorry to everyone else, I'm not trying to derail this thread, but you made some defamatory claims about me, and I'm not going to let them go unchallenged.

Reactions: Fantomas

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
With the 1st period over Sochi leading Novosibirsk 3-0! Michkov had a a couple really good Offensive Zone plays where he generated scoring opportunities. Had a nice Give,Go Get with an initial digging of the puck behind the Net! I think young Matvei belongs in this League and could be an Star at any level and any League! Hope he stays for awhile to entertain the people of Sochi and plays a tonne of minutes! He'll have to earn his time and I think he will...he has Star on his Mind and in his Heart just have to work on some consistency...don't take any shift off and go 100% all the Time that's what makes Stars and Super-Stars!!!

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I know this about Michkov but can I say something about Mikhail Berdin? He looks good I think he's much better than Broissart in Winnipeg and Hellebuyck is going to be there until the Trade deadline then outta there

antman12

Nov 27, 2016
I find it hard to believe but I'm looking at a live stat sheet that says he has 9 SOGs in 10 mins TOI

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
2nd period done,Nikolai Prokhorkin scores late to make it a 2 goal game with Sochi leading 3-1! Michkov was pretty good working with numero 13 Tyanulin down the Left Wing And made a nice move to give himself some room and time to the left of the goaltender and Net down low! Really like Matvei's game and is always looking to make a play with his line mates

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad