RW Matvei Michkov (2023, 7th, PHI) Part 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

the paisanos guy

the hell do i know about cooking a shirt?
Dec 6, 2010
This is utterly shocking dishonesty. I exposed your false smear relating to Rykov last month with the receipts of what was said. The discussion wasn’t even about Rykov, which you either are struggling to remember after we yet again discussed this last month or you choose to lie about after your lies were thoroughly proven to be a false smear.

And you had no response when I brought the receipts because you either knew you lied or have no ability to apologize for falsely smearing someone. What makes it worse is you brought up this false smear in a discussion with another poster and mentioned me as an example of someone who got something wrong. In fact, I was not wrong. It was you. You dragged me into that by provocatively smearing me in a discussion I had no initial involvement in.

Shame on you. I’m not discussing Michkov with you until you stop this false smear of me.
who smeared who in th what now

tnfrs

Jul 19, 2023
the KHL isn't a developmental league. the various teams will do whatever it takes to win, if that means benching a young player who is a star in the making for someone who is more reliable then they will do it.

Also this is the preseason.
ya i know ive still been dropping reminders in here the day before games

LetsGoFlyers12

Jan 19, 2017
Anyone else concerned about Michkov's relationship with SKA. Seems like they have issues with him for some reason. Now adding Galchenyuk will only make real ice time more difficult to get.

After last season, and the start of the preseason, there seemed to be no reason for him to be on the outs. He's played well and yet he gets a short leash.

tnfrs

Jul 19, 2023
Anyone else concerned about Michkov's relationship with SKA. Seems like they have issues with him for some reason. Now adding Galchenyuk will only make real ice time more difficult to get.

After last season, and the start of the preseason, there seemed to be no reason for him to be on the outs. He's played well and yet he gets a short leash.
I dont know if hes being singled out because theres issues, or if theyre already confident if what he can do they want to see the rest of the team. They just loaned a player out to Sochi earlier today so if they were going to loan Matvei they probably would have sent him instead. I remember in an interview before the preseason started Michkov said he would go back to Sochi if they wanted but SKA told him they were keeping him.

I think theyre trying to decide if Demidov stays with the main club.

LetsGoFlyers12

Jan 19, 2017
I dont know if hes being singled out because theres issues, or if theyre already confident if what he can do they want to see the rest of the team. They just loaned a player out to Sochi earlier today so if they were going to loan Matvei they probably would have sent him instead. I remember in an interview before the preseason started Michkov said he would go back to Sochi if they wanted but SKA told him they were keeping him.

I think theyre trying to decide if Demidov stays with the main club.
Still seems strange to me. Does MM not need a bigger look than guys like Kharullin, Tolchinsky, etc..

Last edited:
Reactions: FlyguyOX

tnfrs

Jul 19, 2023
Still seems strange to me. Does MM not need a bigger look than guys like Kharullin, Tolchinsky, etc..
might just be precaution making sure he doesnt get hurt before the season starts, it could also be something related to the fedotov drama who knows

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
We’ll see what happens when the season begins, but I don’t think the concerns being voiced are anything new with SKA players, and Michkov is the most highly hyped of them to come through the club. This will not get easier for SKA to justify.

tnfrs

Jul 19, 2023
Grant McCagg (former Habs 'scout') has done nothing but trash Michkov online since the Habs passed on him. Very odd behavior.
ya hes trying to play it off like he didnt care about michkov because he was so high on demidov next year, but I cant find a single time hes mentioned demidov before august 2023 anywhere

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
ya hes trying to play it off like he didnt care about michkov because he was so high on demidov next year, but I cant find a single time hes mentioned demidov before august 2023 anywhere
His opinions on players seem to be directly correlated with whether or not the Habs drafted the player. Which is perfectly fine to do as a fan but he likes to pretend that he's a scout and even charges people for his 'publication'.

This is not an indictment on Habs fans. I think most Habs fans find him to be a joke as well.

tnfrs

Jul 19, 2023
His opinions on players seem to be directly correlated with whether or not the Habs drafted the player. Which is perfectly fine to do as a fan but he likes to pretend that he's a scout and even charges people for his 'publication'.

This is not an indictment on Habs fans. I think most Habs fans find him to be a joke as well.
lol i just assumed he was a legit scout because he charges, f*** im dumb thats funny though

peconcan

Apr 24, 2020
If SKA continues not to use him how the Flyers want would they be able to buy him from them?

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
KHL coaches and their ongoing beef with every top prospect is so funny

They would rather play fringe minor leaguers than a superstar 18 year old every single time

It's nice to know Rotenberg represents all "KHL coaches".
He also gives top NHL prospect Nikishin loads of ice time.

Last edited:

tnfrs

Jul 19, 2023
It's nice to know Rotenberg represents all "KHL coaches".
He also gives top NHL prospect Nikishin loads of ice time.
ya and demidov has played every game too, so its either hes sitting michkov for punishment or hes sitting him to let other people play. demidov has looked really good, so has michkov and theyve each had their share of mistakes so i dont think its a punishment thing, but RR is definitely playing the kids alot

Reactions: Zine

tnfrs

Jul 19, 2023
SKA plays again tomorrow at 12:30pm EST the hockey news hub guy posts the lineup like an hour before the game starts, maybe they rested Michkov today so they can unleash the biggest swinging dick youve ever seen on ice for the last game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad