RW Jordan Dumais - Halifax Mooseheads, QMJHL (2022, 96th, CBJ)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tube Skates

May 12, 2016
After reading through pages of posters input on where Dumais should be playing and able to play this thread slips to the 7th page although his passing and goal scoring has been that of a wizard over the last 2 games. Shows who’s actually watching.

Reactions: PittsburghHustlers

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
My opinion of Dumais is this:

no matter how many points he puts up this season it won’t sway my opinion one way or another unless he see’s success internationally.

Tube Skates

May 12, 2016
Points are great and his offensive skill is crazy good but the stats watchers didn’t see him take a bump in back of the opponents net and fold like a pretzel. In order to survive he will have to learn how to avoid or absorb contact better. But man is he gifted!

Reactions: Our Lady Peace

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Points are great and his offensive skill is crazy good but the stats watchers didn’t see him take a bump in back of the opponents net and fold like a pretzel. In order to survive he will have to learn how to avoid or absorb contact better. But man is he gifted!
one shift, one take.. yes, its clear that he is light as a feather and weaker than a baby...

last 5 games, 15 points (6 goals)

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
if keeps, or increases pace, will be at top 30 all-time point total list, of the Q
although, his points are from way fewer games,

There are players close to 300 career games and over 300 career games.
Dumais game total will be around 220 games, with over 400 career points.
After watching 20+ years of Q hockey he is hands down one of the best junior players I’ve ever witnessed.

Still not confident on his strong NHL future, but this kid just knows where to be to put up points

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
After watching 20+ years of Q hockey he is hands down one of the best junior players I’ve ever witnessed.

Still not confident on his strong NHL future, but this kid just knows where to be to put up points
Yeah IQ is a good trait to have to give yourself a chance to make the next level. Will be interesting to follow, these boom or bust guys are the types of picks I love in the mid rounds

Reactions: nbwingsfan

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
So obviously he can dominate but he'd be better off treating this year as an off ice dev year and focus on things that he struggles with rather than run up the score

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
So you want to keep him off the score sheet do you?
No I just think his scoring skill is already evident and beyond this level so piling up points is could for confidence but I think he should worry more about working on translating his game to the pro level while still trying to score and win

cmcneil02

Dec 27, 2015
41 points in 17 games…

It’s not surprising but it’s still incredible. I’d argue he’s had less supports this season than he had last season, obviously on a line with elite forwards Vidicek and Cataford but the rest of the team doesn’t really make Dumais any better.

The Mooseheads are arguably being carried by one line and a goaltender right now, they aren’t winning faceoffs, getting outshot, but it’s Dumais that is racking up 3pts a night and giving his team the win.

Mooseheads were 6-3-1 to start the year without Dumais, with Dumais they are 13-2-2.

Let’s see how quick he catches up to Justin Gill who has 44 points in 25 games. Jordan’s 3 points off.

I’m curious what kind of role Jordan plays on Canadas World Junior team, he’s making it and it’s not even a question.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
41 points in 17 games…

It’s not surprising but it’s still incredible. I’d argue he’s had less supports this season than he had last season, obviously on a line with elite forwards Vidicek and Cataford but the rest of the team doesn’t really make Dumais any better.

The Mooseheads are arguably being carried by one line and a goaltender right now, they aren’t winning faceoffs, getting outshot, but it’s Dumais that is racking up 3pts a night and giving his team the win.

Mooseheads were 6-3-1 to start the year without Dumais, with Dumais they are 13-2-2.

Let’s see how quick he catches up to Justin Gill who has 44 points in 25 games. Jordan’s 3 points off.

I’m curious what kind of role Jordan plays on Canadas World Junior team, he’s making it and it’s not even a question.
You sure? he has been over looked twice before..
also, hfboarders see him as team canada u20 4th liner,.. so why bother ;)
for me he is team canada u20 best player if selected, but that's just me

Reactions: cmcneil02

cmcneil02

Dec 27, 2015
Oh I think he’ll be Canadas best player too. Maybe even the best in the whole tournament. I think he’ll be 2nd line on Canadas team.

• Love
Reactions: PittsburghHustlers

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014
The guy CAN'T SKATE.

On international ice, he won't be as efficient.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad