RW/C Elias Pettersson - Växjö Lakers HC, SHL (2017, 5th, VAN) Part 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Elias Pettersson, Brock Boeser, Bo Horvat. Damn, Vancouver has been quietly doing something. Petterson could be the next Backstrom. Can't believe they got him at #5.

Reactions: King In The North

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
What does EP parents think about the icing call after the goal?

Reactions: clunk

Halakitlikethat

Oct 10, 2013
British Columbia
Might be another rough year in Vancouver and yes I wish benning would have accumulated more picks lately but they have some really good pieces here , fans still need to be patient though

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Who did this

17BC6E85-FDCB-4CF9-A131-B3859F45B64D.png

vcanuck

Feb 7, 2011
but can he play on a smaller i... o wait

uhh can his game translate into the NH... o wait nvm

:popcorn:

Reactions: L13

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Quinn hughes is gonna play like 30 min a game next year and feeding boeser and Elias on both sides of the PP, jesus

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Quinn hughes is gonna play like 30 min a game next year and feeding boeser and Elias on both sides of the PP, jesus

He needs to develop a better slapper pn wrister from the point or else teams will just sag on him and take away the wing passes to boeser or pettersson.

Thats why i think 1 more year at U of M is the right desicion. He can spend the year working out and getting stronger rather than being in the NHL and playing every other night.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
He needs to develop a better slapper pn wrister from the point or else teams will just sag on him and take away the wing passes to boeser or pettersson.

Thats why i think 1 more year at U of M is the right desicion. He can spend the year working out and getting stronger rather than being in the NHL and playing every other night.
Fair comment, but honestly, with his skating and passing, I see little issue with him finding a way to feed both EP and boeser on the corners.

snu22fint

Jun 19, 2016
Really want to know what she said haha they have the best reactions. Should see a bunch over the next few weeks as they are following the team on our 6 game road trip.

The last two words are probably "FÖR FAAN!" which basically means "FOR F*** SAKE" but the framerate is too low on that gif to really make anything out of the rest.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
From my layman lipreading ability, his mother has a foul mouth.
Yeah but who doesn’t at a game?

Watching Elias play live was even better than the hype. Almost every time he had the puck there was something special happening. He’s not generational at any level but there are no holds against telling (off the boards) people I was right to take him over Villardi. He oozes Swedish superstar and it’s come at the right time for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad