RW/C Elias Pettersson - Växjö Lakers HC, SHL (2017, 5th, VAN) Part 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
Scooped him up in fantasy. He looks like he could put up 50+ points as a rookie. So much skill. Shame about the rest of the team.

Reactions: Dack

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Scooped him up in fantasy. He looks like he could put up 50+ points as a rookie. So much skill. Shame about the rest of the team.
Same I'm thinking a low end of mid 40s and a high end of around 70. Got him late in my draft. I was really impressed when he played the Flames he was the only one on the ice doing anything.

I'd be very surprised at this point if he wasn't at least a high 60s point player through his career.

Reactions: Fixxer and TimeZone

DDRhockey

Hockeyfan since 1986
Oct 11, 2017
Other NHL debuts by notable swedish forwards.

Peter Forsberg- 1 assist
Nicklas Backstrom- 1 assist
Mats Sundin - 1 goal
Daniel Alfredsson - no idea
Henrik Zetterberg - no points
Sedins - no points

lawrence

May 19, 2012
According Pettersson's profile on nhl.com he now weights 176 pounds. That would mean he's gained about 10 pounds since the beginning of last season. Not sure how much you can trust those numbers though.

Elias Pettersson Stats and News

He was listed as 167 last year and absolutely doable to add 9lbs.

176 is still light for a 6 feet 2 player but don’t forget henrik sedin at his peak was 182 tops.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
1 year ago around this time i didnt like him, thought he was overrated. Swing and a miss
well what people were saying about him during the course of his season now has some backing. there was one guy that compared him to Lemiex, I posted a Flyers Bloger who does work out of Europe, says he's the best player he's ever seen live, the list goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad