Proposal: Rumours & Proposals Thread | Trade Cloned, Keep Soli | STAY AWAY CHIA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which side?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oil In My Veins

May 27, 2007
Vancouver
www.OilInMyVeins.com
A three year team is what Kassian got and boy aren't we all happy that he did? Three years is a very long time. It's not that moderate. McDavid may be long gone before Koskinen's contract expires.

The fact that this GM is still allowed to make long term moves for this team is completely laughable. I'm not even sure they're serious about firing this guy. There was not a single reason to make this deal right now other than a GM ****ting his pants that he's going to get fired. Might as well lob a few more grenades at the organization.

Wasn't there a bunch of "connected" people tweeting about how Chia isn't making decisions on his own anymore?

This was a group decision.

Pointteen

Jun 9, 2008
New Brunswick
Wasn't there a bunch of "connected" people tweeting about how Chia isn't making decisions on his own anymore?

This was a group decision.

It doesn't quite make sense he's unincluded.
But if he's allowed the final say on any major changes given his short leash then f*** the other management too. Torch it.

XXIV97

Jun 2, 2016
Talbot/1st for Sparks/Kapenan?
Talbot + 1st Sparks + Kap

It would be a good trade for the Oilers. However, it would be a horrible trade for the Maple Leafs. The Leafs would want a "win now" piece.

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Talbot + 1st Sparks + Kap

It would be a good trade for the Oilers. However, it would be a horrible trade for the Maple Leafs. The Leafs would want a "win now" piece.
He's perfect; the other team scores on the first shot and wins now.

LJellySlam

Dec 30, 2017
Lowetide: Oilers sign Mikko Koskinen long term, signalling...

Per lowetide
"The moves appear (to me) to be setup transactions, and the next question surrounds that $13 million in available cap room next season. As much talk as we’ve seen about the first-round pick, Jesse Puljujarvi and Cam Talbot being available, it’s absolutely possible we see the acquisition of a substantial player with a large cap number heading to Edmonton in the next 10 days."

My guess tarasenko. Maybe off chance stone or Duchene.

North

Jun 25, 2009

Per lowetide
"The moves appear (to me) to be setup transactions, and the next question surrounds that $13 million in available cap room next season. As much talk as we’ve seen about the first-round pick, Jesse Puljujarvi and Cam Talbot being available, it’s absolutely possible we see the acquisition of a substantial player with a large cap number heading to Edmonton in the next 10 days."

The only thing is they'd have to extend Stone or Duchene and it sounds like they are looking at someone who already has term.

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton

Per lowetide

The cost of acquiring Tarasenko would gut this team. You would instantly have several more holes to fill.

Reactions: bobbythebrain

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016

Per lowetide

How do we have 13mil next year? Capfriendly only shows 6mil under the current cap. I doubt it's going up 7mil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad