Proposal: Rumours & Proposals Thread | Trade Cloned, Keep Soli | STAY AWAY CHIA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which side?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
I think some team will take Talbot... hoping the Oiler stink was in full effect.

I mean.. look at Dubnyk and Brossoit.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I think some team will take Talbot... hoping the Oiler stink was in full effect.

I mean.. look at Dubnyk and Brossoit.

Talbot somehow looks worse now than either of them did.

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
:edmonton

2019 first
Puljujarvi
Talbot

for

:sens

Christian Jaros or Harpur
Dzingel

We have zero need whatsoever for Harpur or Jaros, we probably have most 6/7 Dmen in the NHL currently.
Pulju + 1st for Dzingel is not happening either. Dzingel wont land a mid 1st like that, a late 1st maybe but not our 1st.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
The timing of the Koski trade is interesting. It suggests to me that Chia is about to become aggressive. For him it likely is playoffs or he's fired. I'd be curious to see what happens, but I don't blame those who fear this.

Kaniac

Sep 11, 2018
The timing of the Koski trade is interesting. It suggests to me that Chia is about to become aggressive. For him it likely is playoffs or he's fired. I'd be curious to see what happens, but I don't blame those who fear this.

This pisses me off. If it's playoffs or he's fired, you might as well fire his ass already. Blows my god damn mind.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
And didnt you read WHY I voted no? guess not :facepalm:
You don't care?

Again, I just don't see the point of all of it. Chia is bad, you should care that he's horrible. Your prediction was right, but it's like someone predicting the Hindenburg - I don't really want to be the guy to have guessed that.

Uindicator

Sep 27, 2010
Are you serious? They'd ***** even they were WINNING. Never have I seen anyone happy on here since I came on this forums in 2006.
Making the playoffs once in that time can do that to fans , remember a sports team is supposed to win to make fans happy .
But ya congrats :thumbu:

Last edited by a moderator:

Barrsy

May 14, 2017
That's simply not true. Look around the league-hell, look down Highway 2. You can find cheap starting goalies under the couch cushions if you know what you're doing.
Thats laughable.
But not on HF Oil. Theres all these Champs that in retrospect a team could have got.

Barrsy

May 14, 2017
Not really relevant but remember back in 15-16 when Markstrom hit waivers?
Could have had a competent back-up for Talbot this entire time PLUS taking away a divisional rivals young starter.
That was a no brainer claim
Amazing all those dummy organizations didn't see something that was oh so clear.
Laughable

Reactions: A91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad