Proposal: Rumours & Proposals Thread | Trade Cloned, Keep Soli | STAY AWAY CHIA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which side?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

McBigYak

Nov 4, 2015
Calgary Alberta
So based on McDavids “if you don’t believe in this room you need to leave” comment and Spooner and Rattie were given the Thanos treatment, you have to wonder if they were part of the problem?

I would imagine it's just to clear up some cap space because of Sekera returning soon.

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton

Oh dear Lord.

Oh my.
giphy.gif

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
I like Koskinen but that’s way too high goddamn.

Sounds like Chia isn’t going anywhere for a while if he’s making this signing.

Reactions: ujju2

Sanchez

Jan 18, 2006
Dustin Neilson on with Strudwick and he can't believe it!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

XXIV97

Jun 2, 2016
I like Koskinen but that’s way too high goddamn.

Sounds like Chia isn’t going anywhere for a while if he’s making this signing.
It could be the Oilers ownership still believe that the Oilers will make the playoffs.

Paralyzer

Oilers Win Cup in 2025
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
I told you guys Koskinen would sign for a 3 year term IF he proved himself. Lots of people threw flak at me for this. I wasn't wrong. And I even said 3.5-4M and people thought I was crazy.

Chaisson will get 2.5M. Koskinen will get 3.5-4M if he keeps his play up. That's 6.5M, plus with contracts from Talbot gone (At this point, you keep either Koskinen or Talbot) and 11M in cap space, that's 15+M in Cap, and that's NOT including the 3.5M extra cap from going from 79.5 to 83M as projected for next year. The leafs are in a lot worse cap trouble than the Oilers.

Suck on that egg, haters.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
I told you guys Koskinen would sign for a 3 year term IF he proved himself. Lots of people threw flak at me for this. I wasn't wrong. And I even said 3.5-4M and people thought I was crazy.

Suck on that egg haters.

What? Are you bragging about this? You calling it was a horrible idea, and the fact that it's real is worse!

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton

Suck on that egg, haters.

Congrats, you're on the same wavelength as the oilers organization.

Goodness don't the rest of us look foolish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad