Proposal: Rumours & Proposals Thread | Trade Cloned, Keep Soli | STAY AWAY CHIA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which side?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
I dont think the team should be making any big deals at this point. Trade off the rentals and be done with it. Let the next GM do his thing. While this team is in the playoff hunt, Chiarelli has left the team with so many holes. No point blowing assets on a team which wont make the playoffs or will likely lose in the first round even if they do somehow make it.

Reactions: MikeGrier99

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton

Manning - Petrovic pairing for Detroit?

giphy.gif

Reactions: ThreeOfAPerfectPair

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
Imagine a Stone + Duchene deal. A smart GM takes advantage of dumb ones. Dorion is in the same bottom barrel tier Chia is but you never know.
A rebuilding team that is one point from last place and they are without a 1st rounder.

For funzies

Mark Stone (8x8.5) + Matt Duchene (8x7.5) =16m in
for
2019 1st + 2020 1st + 2019 2nd + Yammo + Lucic + Spooner = 9m out

Figure out the rest of the cap later ....

I know it would never happen in 10000000 years for a multitude of reasons, but it was too exciting not to mention.

Shathar

Jul 23, 2009
Moncton, New Brunswi
Imagine a Stone + Duchene deal. A smart GM takes advantage of dumb ones. Dorion is in the same bottom barrel tier Chia is but you never know.
A rebuilding team that is one point from last place and they are without a 1st rounder.

For funzies

Mark Stone (8x8.5) + Matt Duchene (8x7.5) =16m in
for
2019 1st + 2020 1st + 2019 2nd + Yammo + Lucic + Spooner = 9m out

Figure out the rest of the cap later ....

I know it would never happen in 10000000 years for a multitude of reasons, but it was too exciting not to mention.

they sure do. Just ask Chia. Wait, he's dumb and probably wouldn't get it.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Maybe GM's start treating us like Vegas in the expansion draft. Don't expect us to do good anytime soon, so let us win a couple trades

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
So based on McDavids “if you don’t believe in this room you need to leave” comment and Spooner and Rattie were given the Thanos treatment, you have to wonder if they were part of the problem?

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Nobody will want Talbot. We need to somehow get a cost controlled legit top 6 forward or top 4 D and throw our 1st around.

Nothing on this team should be untouchable besides mcDavid, that's it.

That is the only player I am attached to. Don't care about the rest.

I hope McDavid goes all Messier and starts tearing into guys more. He is the only one that can actually back his mouth up. He needs to start being more selfish.

Guys like him are driven. He is not going to want to waste any more of his career.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
So based on McDavids “if you don’t believe in this room you need to leave” comment and Spooner and Rattie were given the Thanos treatment, you have to wonder if they were part of the problem?
I think it's more a blanket statement.

Neither of those guys have played since the Buffalo game. Granted they can be apart of the problem as they haven't done enough to get in the lineup.

I just think it's more if you think we are done for the year, get out of here. McDavid still sees this team as a playoff team this year and is probably making sure everyone is thinking that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad