Rumor: Rumours and Proposals Thread: Hyman?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

North

Jun 25, 2009
I wouldn’t say panicking. I would say flabbergasted that this proposition has even been floated.

Somebody somewhere said something and for it to be said to the point it can be reported on is insane.

Isn’t the guy reporting it the same one who said Hall wants to come back?

Basically he’s just making the point a team can do a sign and trade for Hyman for 8 years not that it’s going to happen for sure.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
IDK, it's Johnston quoting Gregor. All of the correct insider information they have posted online can probably be fit in less than one byte. Pray to god it's not true.

Reactions: Oilhawks

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
I was halfway convinced that Chiarelli was a deep state plant by Jeremy Jacobs to ruin the Edmonton Oilers from within because Katz picked up the actress they were fighting over or something.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
I like Hyman a lot but...if we sign him for Longer than 4 years and the aav is anymore than like ..3.5-4 mill Imma just change my password to something random and log off

Ya 8 year term means 4 per is the absolute MAX. That contract could get brutal

This funny.

Not the 1st time. Similar to Hartman a few years back IIRC.

What? He just said wait for the finished product before losing it. Not necessarily bad advice.

Ya that’s far from crazy. Everyone’s judging deals that haven’t happened, and ignoring that holes will be filled

Unpopular opinion, but I actually wouldn't mind Ceci at this point haha.

He might be the best defensive rightie out there. Had a great season at 5v5 and on the PK for the Pens.

If he comes cheap enough… like 1.5 million

Get Leafs to sign Hyman 8 years 6mil per year and then don't trade for him

Given what everyone is thinking of the Oilers I doubt GM's around the league would hold it against Holland.

That would actually be hilarious if a GM ever managed to pull that

Or it’s not even 8 years and you guys are panicking like usual?

What?! Panicking before a deal is announced? Never!

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
tenor.gif

:laugh: That gif has so many uses.

That's Larsson running away from Edmonton.

OfCorsiDid

Time is a flat circle.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Isn’t the guy reporting it the same one who said Hall wants to come back?

Basically he’s just making the point a team can do a sign and trade for Hyman for 8 years not that it’s going to happen for sure.

I understand it won’t happen for sure.

But why is even being discussed as a possibility? It’s just so outlandish it boggles the mind.

jeg

Jun 16, 2015
No way we will trade assets to sign an 8 year for Hyman, makes no sense this is just a reporter using Toronto and Edmonton as massive click bait

Reactions: oXo Cube

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
Hes showing the actual dollars of an 8 year contract...

You may actually want to hire him to explain how contracts work.

I'm seriously confused.

Maybe go back to the original post.

Anyways, it's a beauty post and I liked it.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I understand it won’t happen for sure.

But why is even being discussed as a possibility? It’s just so outlandish it boggles the mind.
I don't think it's really being discussed. Just a Toronto based guy drumming up clicks.
Reports from others are Edmonton is looking to 5/6 years.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
So if Seattle made any trades we wouldn’t find out about them until 11AM tomorrow when the freeze lifts right?

I also assume that’s when we’ll hear about UFAs re signing with their teams, and then the 28th for UFAs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad