Rumor: Rumours and Proposals Thread: Hyman?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Get Leafs to sign Hyman 8 years 6mil per year and then don't trade for him

Given what everyone is thinking of the Oilers I doubt GM's around the league would hold it against Holland.

Reactions: nabob and The Nuge

North

Jun 25, 2009
So no one knew we gave him permission to talk to other teams until now?

Yup. Probably realized he wasn’t going to re-sign so they tried to do a sign and trade in order to get an asset except he decided on Seattle.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
So you are upset that he DIDNT overpay for Larsson...even though he offered more money?
I judge him as a GM that didn’t get the job done on many fronts now. Upset is a strong word, I’m much too numb from years of inept and ineffective management to bring emotion into this. But i stand by my basic premise, get the job done, get/retain good players and it’s a good GM job. The opposite of that is a bad job. Simple as that.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Like honest question is he a double agent?

Is he somehow related to Treliving or someone in Flames management and got himself hired just to drive this storied franchise into the ground?

I'll have to wait and see if he signs Hyman to an 8 year deal or not. If he does then the Flames conspiracy theory makes a lot of sense

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
I think Hyman signs for 4M x 6 years. Holland will wait until the 28th to sign him for free

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Chia is sitting at home right now getting a little nervous about losing that worst Oilers GM ever title.

tenor.gif

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I judge him as a GM that didn’t get the job done on many fronts now. Upset is a strong word, I’m much too numb from years of inept and ineffective management to bring emotion into this. But i stand by my basic premise, get the job done, get/retain good players and it’s a good GM job. The opposite of that is a bad job. Simple as that.
No. You literally said he failed because he didn't overpay Larsson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad