Rumor: Rumours and Proposals Thread: Hyman?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Or it shows how bad Holland is at negotiating and getting deals signed and delivered. Your speculating on Larson’s thoughts and feelings. I’m basing my assessment on what actually happened, a failed and missed signing is what actually happened.
Yell at any clouds recently?

The Bored Man

5-14-6-1
Jul 2, 2009
Edmonton

giphy.gif

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Yes players can sign anywhere. At the end of the day, a GM is judged based on the deals he makes and the team he builds. Holland has shown an inability to as such and should be judged accordingly.
But you’re judging him based on every move made in the entire league, many which are completely out of his control. If player X signs a discount deal with team Y, you would count that as Holland showing he is a failure because he didn’t sign player X for that same deal, totally ignoring every single influencing factor of the actual deal that player X signed.

Reactions: Tobias Kahun

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Seattle picks are kinda interesting. It appears like they are going to be a bit more patient with their build. I think Francis had a bit of a poor reputation in Carolina of being overly cautious. I dont think Hakstol is going to lead a tight ship though, I think that was a poor hire.

Vegas on the other hand, they had a terrific start. I think the terrific start caused them to be pretty aggressive. I think they would of been set up a bit better in the future had they been a bit more patient with some of their decisions. (Tatar trade, Montreal trade etc). They have also traded a lot of young talent (Suzuki, Brannstrom, Glass etc).

Reactions: Oilhawks

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
And there were other rumors that led to nothing.

But I mean feel free to just spend your time shouting and crying and complaining about every maybe under the sun

In fairness, there's been a whole hell of a lot to complain about. Gut punch after gut punch for this fanbase after 15+ years of constant gut punches. Yeah, there's plenty of overreactions going on but considering this trainwreck of an offseason thus far, it's somewhat warranted.

Reactions: Skar

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
That’s not what I asked though.
But that is what it comes down to. Sorry I’m going to outline a hypothetical negotiation plan. As fans we can judge only one thing Results, cause that is all we are privy to.
Here are the results so far:
- Failing to resign Larsson
- Failijg to add talent and depth scoring to this team by failing to sign the most talented Winger going to free agency in Hall
- Potentially and likely overpaying And overrated player in Hyman

Reactions: Mr Positive

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
But that is what it comes down to. Sorry I’m going to outline a hypothetical negotiation plan. As fans we can judge only one thing Results, cause that is all we are privy to.
Here are the results so far:
- Failing to resign Larsson
- Failijg to add talent and depth scoring to this team by failing to sign the most talented Winger going to free agency in Hall
- Potentially and likely overpaying And overrated player in Hyman

So….you don’t have anything to offer. Alrighty then.

Reactions: PBandJ

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
In fairness, there's been a whole hell of a lot to complain about. Gut punch after gut punch for this fanbase after 15+ years of constant gut punches. Yeah, there's plenty of overreactions going on but considering this trainwreck of an offseason thus far, it's somewhat warranted.
Same shit, different season... ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad