Speculation: Rumour, Trade, and Free Agent Speculation 2018-19 - Part VIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
huberjo93

Why is this man available?

PDO... check out his PDO this year.

PDO was literately discovered as a notice in GM trends when they tend to buy high/low and sell low/high on players.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Ottawa plays tonight , if Chevy has a deal in place with Ottawa i hope whoever it is gets sick . :naughty:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

To me this is an important Graph. My challenge is our team already have enough forwards who struggle defensively and although Duchene is really slick on the attack we would double down on our challenge by having another less rounded asset in the D zone. If he played with Laine would they get caved when they didn’t have the puck? I feel like that has been one of our challenges this season already.

On the other hand Stone is the the total package and an asset our top 6 could use pretty badly (possession....check.....defense check..... scoring....check)

If we miss out on Stone I would still look at either Duchene or Hayes but probably try to aquire the less expensive of the two.

Reactions: roccerfeller

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Stone is an excellent play driver. Optimally, IMO, Jets would do well to separate Ehlers, Perreault, Stone, and Copp to different lines.

Is Copp beating Lowry at tilting the ice now? Adam doesn’t seem to be the same dominant player as last season.

Reactions: Keystone

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Is the Blockbuster trade done yet ? I would love to see it happen before the deadline , would be hilarious watching TSN and Sportsnet try to make deadline day even remotely interesting ........ For 8 hours .:laugh:

Reactions: PhilJets

Trinity

Dec 12, 2017
Heard some rumors we may also be interested in Dzingel. Anyone thing there's truth to that? I don't really see a need...

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
It will be
Ehlers Scheif Wheels
Laine little Stone
Connor Copp Roslo
Perrault Lowry Tanev
I was trying to get our board pumped with Scheif and Wheeler broken up and you ruined it . :laugh: I didn't do a 3rd or 4th line because i don't know who would be traded to Ottawa .

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Heard some rumors we may also be interested in Dzingel. Anyone thing there's truth to that? I don't really see a need...
There is rumours we want all three , Stone , Dingle and Duchene . And yes if we get Dzingel he will always be called Dingle by me . :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad