Rumor: Rumors & Trade Proposals Thread | Post Mortem '23-24 Season: Who Should Stay, Who Should Go & Who Should We Bring In?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Edmonton
I didn't see PP2 getting much ice, with the way PP1 rolls in the regular season. They were like an afterthought man. We'll see how things play out, right now it's all just hearsay (with all due respect to ChaoticOrange and others).

If it's the likes of Wilson I'd rather stay with Kane but then Kane may have worn out his welcome here too, even with his linemates like Draisaitl (still remember the little incident on the bench between those two, even though they brushed it off afterwards).

When Woodcroft was coach PP1 would get the full 2 minutes, when Knoblauch came in he was playing PP1 ~1:15 depending on stoppages and PP2 around ~:45

Just listened to Gregor talk about how Kane came into camp out of shape last year.
interesting, i wonder if he was limited from his wrist injury / hernia? With the long season this year and his upcoming surgery he's going to miss alot of offseason training this year too

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
I feel like Calgary’s offseason plan is to go after every player we are in on regardless of where they are as an organization. Debrusk makes zero sense for them as they are in full rebuild mode right now.

They have mostly junk left on their roster at this point. Not many remain from the 2022 “juggernaut”. The motivation would be to try to fill some seats with a recognizable name. DeBrusk would go for the money and to be closer to home.

I would rather the Oilers don’t pay him $6M with term. He’s not worth it

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
They have mostly junk left on their roster at this point. Not many remain from the 2022 “juggernaut”. The motivation would be to try to fill some seats with a recognizable name. DeBrusk would go for the money and to be closer to home.

I would hate him at 6 but would love him at 4 all day

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009

I don’t necessarily want Debrusk, especially at 6 mil. Just find it odd how Calgary is interested in every player we are interested in. Someone check the phone lines, they might be tapped :laugh:

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I feel like Calgary’s offseason plan is to go after every player we are in on regardless of where they are as an organization. Debrusk makes zero sense for them as they are in full rebuild mode right now.
They still haven’t found the wire tap in the GMs office apparently.

Reactions: McDrai

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Nurse not taking training seriously has got to be a load of BS. His calling card since he was in Jr was his physical attributes and work ethic. It’s his hockey IQ that people question.
Yeh i can't see it. I think too the Oilers training room has records for certain excercises. Ekholm spoke about it in an interview. I'm pretty certain Nurse is known to hold many records in that room.

Reactions: iCanada
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad